♡☆Mount Everest☆♡ Pt.2 (Aidan)

Trigger warning

Talk about sex, drugs, all of that triggering stuff. Just know to expect some heavy stuff. I'm not gonna spoil too much, if you are a teen, you may know the struggles that some of us face, dealing with shit in this life.

At least I hope reading my fanfic, don't want to spoil your youth, or deal with 18 up reading a 17 year olds smut fanfic.

Like, I'm 17 so I personally see no problem with writing it. Me and him are both of age so I think its okay.

Anyways, love you all, enjoy the imagine❤💫

These two chapters took a really long time, and emotional energy, so please be nice🥺❤

~

Now was the time to panic, and take a look at my choices.

Meaningless sex is one thing, sex when you actually love the person is another.

The only sentence scarier than, "I love is you" is, "I came in you"

At least for me.

I mean, that has to be every sexually active teen's nightmare.

That sentence haunts us all.

"I'm gonna go." I say drunkenly, in a moment of panic, reaching for my clothes on the floor.

"You're leaving again? Really? I wanna help you with this." He says still drunk as a skunk, reaching for his clothes too.

I can't speak to him right now, I just need to get out of here.

"Let me worry about it, Aidan. I don't need you to try and fix any of my problems, or try and fix me. You can't help as much as you think you can." I say just letting the thoughts in my head spill out through my mouth, which could end badly, or badly.

This isn't pick your poison, it always ends badly for me.

"What are you talking about Y/n? Of course I would never try and fix you, you know that. You're not broken." He says, making me defensive.

"That's what you think. You don't know me as well as you think you do. This world doesn't always have good people, or even understandable people."

"So the "I love you" was just bullshit? Just so I could screw your brains out, and you can just leave me guessing?" He asks me scoffing.

I stay quiet knowing that it looks bad. It's not that. I just can't trust myself to give anyone love, or explanations.

He laughs in spite, buttoning up his shirt.

"Okay, I'll just go then," He says finally walking towards the door, only to turn back and lean closer to my ear without looking me in the eye.

"You know, for such a sweetheart, you can be such a selfish inconsiderate person sometimes." He says finally looking up at me, no longer with the same love filled eyes, it was with more rage than I expected.

He walks away from me opening the door closing it roughly.

I run my hands through my hair with my elbows resting on my knees.

Eventually I felt tears involuntarily drip down my face.

Well, I just fucked up. Again.