♡☆Taken☆♡ Pt.4 (Nicky)

Angsty, so y'all be cautious it may trigger you. Read with care, I love you all❤

Also, I know some of you are waiting on parts for some older ones and I'm on it. I'm trying to catch up on schoolwork I havent been doing for the last I don't know.

How long ago was August?

This is gonna be a long chapter. Again read with care, especially if you have experienced any trauma with parents with drug addictions, or parents who are neglecting, and almost always misunderstanding.

Also, in this they are 17 Aidan's current age, so past the age of consent. To clear that up.

For most of my imagines they are at least 17 his current age,or higher so if anyone was confused on that.

Ever since me and Nicky lost our Virginities to eachother, sex became a very often thing we did.

It's like once we let ourselves out of park, we just went into overdrive.

Thankfully, I haven't seen any signs of my ex b/n trying to talk to me.

When he's around the corner, we try to keep from making eye contact, and with Nicky being Nicky, he always made sure to kiss me or wrap his arms around me.

Back to the fact that me and Nicky are constantly horny now, we have been more risky.

"Nicky~ Aauh!~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out pulling on his hair making him groan.

My legs are wide open as I hold myself up on his bathroom counter, trying not to hit my head on the mirror.

His long fingers sliding in and out of me as his tongue flicks up and down my clit, and I know that I'm ready to explode in euphoria.

Then there was that one time at the movie theater...

"I'm gonna cum again~ Aauh!~" I moan out as he fucks me hard, my head pushed against the stall.

His hard cock slips inside my wet pussy repeatedly as we let out profanities and he finally pulls out accidentally shooting his cum all over the stall floor.

We have become more comfortable with him pulling out because I take birth control now.

(Also I do not reccomend the pull out method at all. Wrap your willy.)

"Nicky!" I say, before he starts cleaning it up with the toilet paper.

"Where else was it supposed to go Y/n?!" He says back frantically, as we start pulling our pants back up.

I almost forgot about the time in the janitors closet at school.

"Y/n~ Oh my God~ Yess~!" Nicky moans out as I bob my head down on his shaft sloppily, stroking him and my wetness gathered on his cock.

There is a knock on the door, and we immediately freaked out, but were able to hide in a secret part of the closet untill he left, and I finished Nicky off.

Of course, I wanted to bring him over to my house so we could mess around a bit in my bedroom, but when we made it there my parents came home earlier than expected.