♡☆Mount Everest☆♡ (Aidan)

Euphoria type imagine.

You and Aidan are starring in Euphoria.

Sex, drugs, and alcohol, you know the deal, you probably know the chapter keys by now.

Gonna be pretty long, I can make multiple parts if I feel there can be.

Day in and day out, I wonder if there is anything that can top the feeling of ecstasy

Not so much the descriptive use of the word. More so, the actual drug.

I suppose we're just here to try it all, or avoid it all, depending on your situation.

Leaving you to wonder if this universe was just a mistake, if you were actually supposed to be here.

Why you are here.

Who the fuck knows?

I'm too high to really understand it myself.

For the last couple of weeks, me and my best friend Rue have been trying to stay sober.

We both OD'd the same day, and ended up in the same rehab program.

Although my parents hoped and prayed to me that I was going to stay sober when I got out, my mind continuously found itself reaching for my coke stash, hidden underneath my floorboards.

"Okay, so what are we doing tonight?" Rue asks me over the phone.

"Well, Fez is pretty pissed at me right now, so I'm hoping you were able to buy something from him." I tell her, rummaging through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit to get shitfaced with.

Fez is my cousin, so when he found out I OD'd of course he was worried.

He became more pissed when I tried asking for more shit to put in my body.

"Yeah, had to beg it out of him though. So, we better get fucked out of our minds today." She says making me raise my eyebrow in the mirror.

"Wait, like...FUCKED?" I emphasize distorting the natural flow of my voice.

She laughs loudly into the phone.

"No, dipshit, I mean gone. We have alot to play with, his brother hooked me up." I continue to try and put some makeup shit on my eyes.

"You gonna come over, or do you want me to?" I ask her so we know where we are gonna crash first, with the aftermath.

"Yours, remember? My mom sniffs my ass out like a police dog." I hum in response.