♡Love Scene♡ (Aidan)

He's so beautiful😌💫👁👄👁^^

"Are you sure you're okay?" Aidan asks me obviously concerned on my opinion.

Normally, he wouldn't stress about a kissing scene this much.

Since he's no longer single, he worries about it.

He just got the new script for episode ten of The Umbrella Academy.

This season, they wanted to give Five someone a love interest to add some more flavor to throw at fangirls.

They thought they should end the big season giving Five a girlfriend.

"Aidan, I'm more than okay." I say laughing kissing his cheek while I walk past him, heading to my room to grab my guitar.

He came over to talk to me about it and spend time with me.

"So, you're really okay with the fact that I have to kiss a/n?" He says crossing his arms. (actors name)

I sit on the couch with my guitar and start fingerpicking some chords.

"Aidan, it's not like you're with her in real life. You're with me." I clarify.

"I know, I just feel like you aren't okay with it." I nod strumming one of Aidan's songs.

"I don't have a reason to not be okay with it." I tell him as he sits next to me.

The day of shooting I was starting to get anxious.

I was hanging with Emmy since she was gonna be filming a huge fight scene anyway.

At least I wouldn't be alone to see my boyfriend kiss another girl.

It's just a kiss right?

"Action!" I hear the director call out.

"Are you gonna tell me what the hell that was out there?!"

"Me saving your ass again!" Five says to a/c.

"No you almost died! Because you can't stop and think maybe you don't have to save everyone!" She says.

"What's wrong with caring about you dying?! This whole time I've been trying to keep you safe and everyone safe! It's nothing new!" Five says and Diego and Klaus come in looking at eachother confused.

"You are everything to me and you haven't even noticed! What am I supposed to do when I can't focus on anything else?" They slowly back out to give them some privacy.

"You know that we can't work together. We are too different. Even if I did feel the same, what would I do? The world can still end again. What life is that?"

"A life where we can be together. I'd rather risk you knowing the truth about how I feel, than have you wander around thinking not a single person gives a damn about your well being." She says quieter. Five walks up to her.

"I'm a killer. I can't be loved, you don't understand what you're getting into." He tells her trying to swallow the lump in his throat. She places her hands on his face cupping his cheeks.

"I love you Five, and I know you love me too. You don't have to hide your feelings from me any longer. If we fight this thing, we fight it together."

She leans in and kisses him softly but passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulls her closer.

"Em, I have to go. I can't watch this anymore." I say getting off of the chair I was sitting. She looks at me confused and I don't give her a chance to say anything.