☆Lunatic☆ (Five)

I overhear Five lecturing himself in his room, so I decided to check it out.

"Take it easy on yourself Five. You sound like Luther and Diego in an argument." I infer, leaning against his deep green wall.

"What do you want Y/n?" He says annoyed, pacing around his room.

"You'd think a man would know how to take care of his emotions once in a while." I say with a smile on my face, walking over to his bed plopping down on it.

"You don't know anything about me." He says, clearly angry at my observation.

"You aren't hard to figure out, Five." I clarify, swinging my legs.

"I'm impossible to figure out. It's funny you think you know the half of it." He says, thinking its actually true.

"Really? I can read you quite easily. You're an angsty teen in school boy shorts." I say pointing to his shorts that I honestly would love to yank off of his body.

"Okay, well, terrible observation. Now leave." He remarks.

I sit up on his bed looking at him with confused eyes.

"Why so tense, Five?" He rolls his eyes looking at his wall trying to ignore me with his work.

"You don't hate me." I say, referring to his love/hate relationship with me.

"Really? Explain to me." Five walks up to me close enough to where I could kiss him.

"The body language, the mood swings, voice rasps, and cracks. It all has a good explanation to-" I stop myself and realize. He looks me up and down now seeing that I'm finally getting it.

"How you feel about me." I finish while he lifts my head with his fingertips on my chin.

"You really think you know how I feel about you? Then kiss me." He says, voice clearly getting deeper. His side smile making me wetter by the second.

"What?" I say, now somehow the flustered one.

"Kiss me." He says raspily coming towards me backing me up hovering over my body on his bed.

I give in and kiss him deeply and passionately. He smirks into the kiss occasionally giving my lip small bites, while his hands hungrily roamed my body.

I pull away and teleport behind him.

"Point proven." I say teasing him. I go downstairs to the kitchen knowing damn well, his horny ass is gonna follow me.

"You think it's funny to tease me?" He whispers in my ear bending me over the counter. I moan at his aggressiveness and I laugh lustfully.

"Did I get the Five Hargreeves, frustrated? I heard the Lunatics fuck the best." I say blinking behind him and making him face me with his collar in my grip.

"You're quick." He says in a cocky tone. Pretty soon I'm lying on the counter with his body over mine.

"Not quick enough." He practically groans in my ear. I kiss him deeply and start taking off my underwear under my skirt.

I teleport us to the floor now with his pants off and my skirt off. The only thing on being my top and his.

He blinks us so he's on top and in between my legs.

"Cute, you think you're dominant." He says kissing on my neck.

"Just fucking rail me already." I say watching him slip his entire cock inside my tight throbbing hole immediately.

"F-fuck~" I moan in his ear, my hands tangled in his hair giving it a light tug.

"Aauh~" He moans out letting out a low sexy laugh.

"Definitely a switch~" He moans starting to move as I got more comfortable.

"Shut up and go faster~!" I moan out getting used to his huge dick. His pace starts to quicken and his cock starts slamming into me making me wonder how I'm gonna be able to stand after this.

"You think you can just tease me and get away with it?~" He says through gritted teeth. He pounds harder making me jump with every movement.

"Yeah, because you know how bad you still want your dick inside of me~" I moan out gliding my tongue across my teeth. He starts pounding into me harder making me scream out his name.

"Five~!" I practically scream out. He laughs stretching me out the deeper in he goes.

We didn't even think about if someone were to walk in right now.

We teleport to the counter and he bend me over fucking me from behind.

"YESSS~! Oh my- you're so deep~!" I moan out I can feel him hit my G-spot with every thrust.

"Five~ I'm gonna cum baby~!" I scream out finally letting go of my pride.

"Cum I wanna feel how tight your pussy clenches around me, making you feel so damn good~" I feel myself cum against his throbbing cock making me notice how full I actually am when he is inside of me.

My legs start shaking and I can't hold back my moans.

"Like that baby?" He asks me clearly coming close. I nod in euphoria at the strong wave a pleasure that washed over me.

I blink us to the kitchen floor where I'm on top riding him.

"Yes~ fuck yess!~" He moans at how good this position feels.

"You're gonna make me cum~!" He moans out I keep riding him untill I feel him twitch inside of me.

"Cum for me Five~ Let me know how good I make you feel~" I moan in his ear. His gaze turns into a more desperate stare begging me to let him cum.

I start stroking him to cum and suck him off so he can finish, licking the tip and bobbing head while I stroke his shaft.

He moans out my name and a million other profanities.

"Y/n~! You're so fucking good~!" He moans out starting to pant at how good I make him feel.

What can I say? I'm good especially with built up sexual tension.

Who knew Five Hargreeves could be this vulnerable under a woman's touch?

"I'm cumming~!" He moans out rolling his eyes back and throwing his head back softly so he doesn't hit the tile on the floor.

His cum squirts into my mouth and I swallow while he looks at me in satisfaction.

I stop stroking and sit next to him while he kisses me deeply.

"Who would have thought I'd fall for a lunatic?" I say pulling away from our steamy kiss.

"All I know is you don't seem too sorry about it." He says, with a side smile.

"Not at all." I say connecting our lips again. Our kiss is interrupted by Klaus and Diego passing by the kitchen, while we are both naked from the waist down.

"I KNOW I DID NOT JUST SEE FIVE'S DICK HANGING OUT!" Klaus yells turning around to save his eyes.

"WE HEARD YOU GUYS FROM THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR!" Diego confronts us. Me and Five too embarrassed to really make out words.

"WE LIVE HERE TOO!" Diego yells pulling Klaus out of the kitchen with him.

"Oh my God." I say covering my face with my hands.

"They'll be fine..." Five says standing up and helping me up.

"That's good-" I start.

"One day." He says, unapologetically. I hit his chest laughing.

Their poor 'virgin' eyes.