♡☆Hawaiian Punch☆♡ Pt3 (Aidan)

"Aidan! What are you doing in there? Jacking off?" Damn it.

At this point all of them were aggressively knocking at the same time.

I look up at him just as confused as he is.

"I-I'm just watching a movie! Christ!" He nervously says trying to get them to go away.

I start sucking again hollowing my cheeks. He wraps his hands in my hair making a ponytail.

"Shitt~" He moans covering his mouth to shut himself up.

"Where's Y/n?" Bar asks concerned. I bring myself up making a popping sound when my mouth slides off.

"I'm in here..." I say just loud enough for them to hear me. I start twirling my tongue around the tip.

He smiles as I keep stroking him.

"Oh shit! Okay guys we gotta go. Run along. GO." She says knowing exactly what's going on behind the locked door.

"I am so sorry." Aidan says embarrassed. We both laugh. My hand still grasping his throbbing cock.

"Don't worry about it." I reassure him kissing him gently straddling him.

He grabs my hips and starts grinding my wet pussy on his shaft.

"Fuck~" We both moan at the same time.

I grab the condom from the bed and I position my mouth onto the head of his dick.

I roll my tongue around the tip getting a low moan out of him.

He grips my hair as I start bobbing my head using my free hand to stroke him while I suck.

"Yeah~ Like that~" He moans out I hum the vibrations giving him more pleasure.

"Okay~ Stop before I cum!~" He laughs out.

I slide the condom on and he flips us over so he's on top.

I aggressively kiss him biting his lip.

He pulls away slowly aligning himself with my entrance. He rubs the tip on my clit teasing me. He looks up at me making sure its okay.

"Please~" I moan and with that he pushes himself in filling me up in places I've never known could be filled.

"Fu~huhck~" He moans at the tightness of my walls surrounding his big hard cock.

"It's so big~ deeper~" I moan softly in his ear.

He pushes himself deeper inside of me making us let out a satisfied moan.

We wait a second so I can adjust and then he starts thrusting in a rapid pace.

"Aauh~" I moan in his ear. My hands run through his soft dark raven hair as he works his hands on every part of my body.

My legs wrapped around him as if there isn't even a ground underneath us.

"Yes~God Yess!" He moans as I tug on his hair. His eyes roll back in euphoria of the feeling.

I suck in my teeth when he hits my G-spot.

"Am I hurting you?" He asks with caring eyes. His hand caresses my cheek as he thrusts.

"No, no, no~ It feels amazing~" I say breathlessly. With that a smile is plastered across his face.

He leans in for a passionate kiss, allowing me take this chance to bite on his lip. Pulling away I look him dead in the eye.

"You're perfect~" He moans out. He quickened his pace and I feel his hips grinding into mine.

Our tongues twisting every which way into eachothers mouth occasionally.

"Baby fuck~ like that~" I moan as his hits my G-spot continuously.

Our bodies were starting to become sweaty and hot, the air thin and it consists of his cologne and my perfume. His grip on my hips becoming tighter and more aggressive.

I throw my head back every time he hits my G-spot, beautifully spoiling me.

Fuck, I love when he moves his hips like that.

Our bodies parts moving slickly together giving us the feeling that is a drug.

I almost can't get enough and my nails rake down his back making him groan out in pleasure.

He sucks on my neck with every addictive thrust. Each becoming more addicting as we reach our highs.

He whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

How tight my pussy is, how beautiful I am, how good I feel when I reach my orgasm, at this point I've lost count.

"I'm gonna cum~" He moans gulping down his rasping. I stare him seductively in the eye grabbing his immediate attention.

"Cum~ I wanna hear you moan from the feeling~ how badly you want me baby~" I moan reaching yet another, ecstasy effect orgasm.

I throw my head back moaning his name loudly in a high pitched moan.

"Aidan auh!~" I moan tightening around his throbbing, twitching cock.

I pull his hair giving him no choice but to let out his moans.

"Fuck! Y/n!~" He moans loudly that I think it was over the music playing in the house.

He cums into the condom dropping to the side of me.

We both are left attempting to try and catch our breath.

"You are insanely beautiful." He says turning his head to me with a smile on his face.

I turn to the side of him running my hands through his hair.

"I'm glad I showed up today." I say with a smile trailing my fingertips across his forehead down to his sculpted jawline and chin.

"Me too, you wanna...I don't know, go get something to eat?" He asks me trying not to be shy and awkward.

I sit up and I kiss him sweetly.

"Of course." I say pulling away and running my hand over his chest up and down as we hold eachother.

"You really just screwed someone's daughter and then asked her on a date." I laugh and he does too pulling me closer. He hugs me tighter.

"I know we just kinda met, but I like you." He says with a smirk on his face.

"I like you too." I say and he kisses me deeper.

I hear my phone vibrate on his nightstand.

"Hello?" I say. Its Bar.

"So, tell me, how was it? I could hear your screaming next door." Me and him laugh I try to quiet him down.

"Is he with you? Oh christ, I'm sorry." She says laughing.

"It's all good, I'll actually be taking her home tonight." He says, my heart jumps.

"Okay, well, I'll probably stay the night with them anyway. His girlfriend has been eyeing me all night." We both laugh.

"Okay, don't get into trouble. I love you Bar." I say making a kissing noise.

"I love you too. Bye Amen." She says and he rolls his eyes facepalming.

"It's Aidan." He says with a annoyed laugh.

"I'M SORRY!" We laugh even harder.