♡Taken♡ (Nicky)

I just stared at a wall untill my eyes hurt.

Enjoy❤

Mae and Dawn are obsessed with trying to get me with Nicky even though I have a boyfriend.

I get wanting to be closer, but I'm not sure Nicky would want to date me.

We have been best friends since birth, I wouldn't wanna mess up our friendship because, of me dating her brother.

"Okay, I have an idea. Since Mae and Miles are already together, I'm gonna suggest this to Y/n. You should date my brother." Dawn says, leaning against the staircase, making me spit out my water.

Mae moves out of the way of the water quickly.

"You want me to date Nicky?" I say confused and shocked she would even want us near her brothers.

"I didn't say Nicky. Oh my God. You like Nicky. How did I never see it?" She says, covering her mouth, while her and Mae freak out together.

I roll my eyes drawing their attention.

Mae looks at me with that looks she always gives us.

"That's crazy. You realize how crazy it sounds right?"

"I want you to be my sister-in-law. Don't you think that would be cool?" Dawn says, making me face palm.

"I'm already in a relationship, guys. Why would I be trying to date anyone else right now?" Honestly if I remember correctly, I was planning on breaking up with him.

I never thought of being with Nicky though.

Well, I have, but I never thought of whether he would want to or not.

"Your boyfriend is a douche, who cares?" Mae responds.

"Okay, I get it. I care about you guys but there's no way I have a crush on Nicky." I say walking over to the couch plopping down on it.

The front door opens and there he is.

"Hey Y/n! When did you get here?" Nicky asks me, stopping before walking towards the kitchen.

"Nicky you're here! Gre-attt!" I say with an extremely high voice.

Dawn and Mae look at eachother, and try their best to act natural, failing horribly.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later. Dicky got his head stuck in the front fence again." He says quickly grabbing butter from the kitchen.

He hurries out the front door.

"Mmhmm." Mae says as soon as he leaves out the front door.

They both walk over to me standing there inspecting my emotions.

"That's a coincidence. Maybe, I just need more water." Dawn and Mae nod their heads not convinced.

The front door opens again, and its Nicky.

"One more thing, Y/n. Mind helping me get Dicky's head out of the fence?" Nicky comes in asking me.

"Of cou-urse. I'll meet you outside." I say my voice cracking. 

"What's next? Gonna blame that on the air conditioning?" Dawn asks me arms crossed.

"No, please, the air conditioning...it is pretty chilly in here." I scoff, and cross my legs, trying to brush it off. They glare at me.

"Y/n, just admit it." They both say, making me jump up.

"Okay, what is the point? Things would be awkward. I'm just gonna help him with the Fence and he's never gonna cross my mind in that way again. End of discussion." I say before opening the door walking out.