♡Dance?♡ (Nicky)

Nicky~

"Hey, Nickayy. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me. Like a datee." Avery asks me, literally in front of everyone.

The only thing I despise about hallways. When you are put in the spot in the middle of one with people, it's over.

Your secret is the world's secret now.

Hesitantly, I look over at the people staring, waiting for a yes or a no, and see Y/n walking towards us with a smile on her face.

The girl I've liked for the remainder of my highschool experience.

Of course, I've never actually acted on it.

Talking to girls is scary sometimes.

Somehow, I got the courage to be honest with myself for once and tell her how I feel.

She stands in between us immediately noticing the weird tension.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking of asking Y/n to the dance." Y/n looks at me wide eyed and it makes the butterflies come back.

Y/n~

I was literally just saying hi.

Nicky wanted to ask me to the dance...

"Me?!" I say confused and kinda excited but I brush it off.

Avery glared at me angrily, the wrinkles on her forehead looking like they were going to reach out and sock me in the face.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you, and there was this whole mix up." I think about the situation.

And decided to be an idiot.

"I-I have to go." I say leaving the hall, and Dawn, my close friend, who also happens to be his sister, sees me leaving, and follows me concerned.

Finally stopping in a place in the school where no one could hear me freaking out, I stopped and she crosses her arms.

"What was that back there?" Dawn asks me confused.

"Avery asked Nicky to the dance." I say laughing.

She looks at me like I'm going insane, and I slide my back on the wall sitting on the floor.

She comes near me, doing the same.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." She tells me not knowing yet.

"He rejected her." She sighs in relief.

"Thank God, that would have been a trainwreck." She says, holding her hand to her heart starting to laugh.

"He said he was going to ask me..." Her jaw drops out of excitement.

"And I walked away, and here we are." I say laughing nervously, knowing she is gonna raise hell.

"Why didn't you say yes?! You have been crushing on him since the third grade!" She says shaking me fake crying out of frustration.

"Avery is my friend." I tell her, knowing that she doesn't exactly like her.

"You realize that she hates you. If she was really your friend she would be happy for you."

"Whatever the case, Nicky is probably gonna go with her. I can't do that to a friend."

Nicky~

"Change of plans, I'm in." I tell Avery seeing that Y/n just full on rejected me.