Hey My Loves

So as you all know I took a long needed break from writing. For a bit writing was starting to feel more like a job than something I love to do.

Not only that my mental health was plummeting, and the only way out of it was to cut myself off for a bit and not allow myself to continue updating.

Because I was starting to dread even opening wattpad cuz I knew all these people were waiting for an update, and I had to just get something out there so people would still read, but ever since I left I don't know how many reads it went up by, but we are now at 80k reads on this book, and it is now in the top two of my books.

I realized that when I was writing it wasn't feeling fun anymore, and it was always rushed, and kinda forced cuz I didn't wanna let people down.

I realized this community we created in this book is the most accepting and understanding in fandom I have ever seen and I'm so thankful for all of you.

I genuinely am. You all are so considerate and it motivated me to take that break because I knew I wouldn't have to worry that you all would still love and care for me, and be here when I came back up stronger than ever and that is so beautiful.

Not to get all cheesy, but I fucking love you all, and I'm so glad that I decided to make this book because I have met the most amazing people in my life, and I get to do so every day.

If I haven't replied to your comments, know that I do read all of them, and I just had to stop myself from constantly answering every comment that came in my notifications because I get 99+ comments a day, and that would be ridiculous and mind straining if I were to go back to that.

Idk if y'all believe in the universe, but I quite literally looked down and it was 333 words.

I'm gonna take that as a person sign that it was time for me to come back.❤

I love you all so much.

Stay safe.

Drink your fuckin water.

The first chapter I'll be posting is a chapter called clear.

I am starting off with fluff cuz I don't wanna immediately go to smut when those were what felt most rushed.

Again 444. Omg y'all.

And omg the amount of ideas for the drafts that I have omg.

I need to stop saying omg. I just am so excited and I missed all of you.

You definitely won't be bored cuz of what I have cooking in my head right now for future chapters.

Anyways I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you guys, love and light ❤