♡Rude Awakening♡ (Five)

This might be really short.

But,

Short and sweet❤

I was deep asleep in mine and Five's bed, arms wrapped around him comfortably, and suddenly wake up to hear someone burst through our door.

"Wake up kiddos! Breakfast!"

Klaus.

"Klaus, I hope you know I'm going to strangle you in about 0.5 seconds." Five says, looking up at him, making me shift to bury my head deeper in his chest. Klaus quickly runs out of the room.

"Well, that was unexpected." I say rubbing my tired eyes.

I turn to see Five staring at me.

"What?" I ask laughing, and holding his cheek with my right hand, running my fingers around his two freckles on his cheek.

"Nothing, it just hit me that I woke up next to you this morning." He says, with a small smile, making me smile big.

"You wake up to see me every morning." I say, confused.

"I know, just today feels even better to wake up next to you." I laugh, making him smile, and he leans in to kiss me deeply.

He pulls away sighing.

"I'm kinda hungry, so maybe we should get up for some breakfast." He says his hand resting on my cheek.

"Okay, fine. I'll meet you out there." I say, tiredly. He nods and teleports quickly and he's immediately changed, he salutes to me and jumps again outside the door.

He's precious.