♡☆Singer's Debt☆♡ Pt.2 (Five)

"I-I'm sorry, what?" He says smiling breathlessly, not believing what he's hearing.

"I want you to kiss me, because I know I am not the only one that wants to." I tell him seeing him immediately react and walk towards me, kissing me passionately.

He pulls me in closer by my waist, as my arms wrap around his neck.

Walking him backwards to the desk, Five groans when he hits it with the back of his thigh.

His tongue softly slides in my mouth smoothly, making me hum in contentment as it twirled around mine.

Our lips part, so that we can process that we finally made a move.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers to me, making me smile.

My hand moves to my necklace unclipping it, throwing it to the other side of the room, not caring that I hear the diamonds fly in different directions.

Our lips meet again, tongues twisting around eachothers beautifully.

His mouth parts from mine as his fingertips drag down the exposed part of my top.

"Fuck~ I love you~" He says, pulling off my top, exposing my black bralette.

Pulling it off, his hands trail up and down my chest, caressing my skin, before groping me.

"I love you too, Five~" I admit, making a smile appear on his face.

He stops and looks down, his hands sliding up and down my shoulders, like he's thinking of something.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him, lifting his head with my finger.

"No, it's just...I'm leaving today. I want you to come with me. I've waited too long for this that I can't see myself leaving without you." He says seriously, hands cupping my cheeks.

"Of course, I'll go anywhere with you." I tell him, making him smile and kiss me again passionately.

My hands drag my bottoms down, along with my underwear.

His eyes soften at the view, becoming more piercing and addictive.

"Feel me, Five~" I whisper moan into his ear, and he immediately jumps us to Gloria's desk, laying me down while he kisses down my body.

"Fuck~" I moan out, feeling him spread my thighs apart.

His hands trail down my body down to my knees.

He undoes my heel straps, placing them down on the floor, out of the way so I would be more comfortable.

"Is this okay?~" He whispers seductively to me before going any further.

"Yeah, please~" I moan, immediately feeling his fingers slide up and down my clit before he lowers to my level, bringing his head down, licking up and down my wet folds.

"Five~ Like that~" I moan out, as he drags his tongue up and down my clit making goosebumps trail all over my body.

His strong veiny hands drag up and down my body, trying not to miss any part of me.

"More please~" I moan out, feeling him slide in his middle finger, coming back up to kiss me as he thrusts a second one in.