♡☆Back To Black☆♡ (Five)

HUGE FUCKING TRIGGER WARNING

As a victim of domestic abuse myself, I will say, that this can be triggering for some people.

And yes...teens can encounter domestic abuse too.

It has taken me a while to be able to post this, for obvious reasons, but I am really proud of this series, and I hope you all enjoy it.

I'm sorry if any of you have ever been a survivor of any kind of abuse, you didn't deserve that, and I wish you a happy, fulfilling life.

I love you all❤

Also, this is gonna be at least three parts. Maybe.

So, for a while, I have been cheating on my boyfriend....

With Five Hargreeves.

He has this thing about him, and I just can't help but let him chase.

I know it sounds selfish, and I'm working on it.

Something about him makes me feel lighter. Happier even.

I'm just stuck with a man that for some reason, I can't shake off.

Why is that?

If I wanted to be with Five, all I would have to do is say the word.

Usually, the only reason I find myself coming back to the academy is him, and maybe Diego, or Klaus.

Diego checks up on me all the time. The marks on my body usually speak before I can say a word.

Klaus loves giving me a chance to leave the house, so he tries to keep me busy.

Five is mainly the reason I come back home.

No one is home, so I decided to just go straight to Five's room.

Knocking on Five's door, he opens it lightly, his face lighting up as soon as he sees me.

"Hey beautiful." He says, excitedly wrapping his arms around me.

Ignoring the stinging and soreness of this hug, I bask in the happiness of this moment.

The smell of his cologne filling my lungs, as my hand runs over his blazer.

Releasing lightly, he faces me, cupping each side of my face with the inside of his palms.

"I missed you." He says, lightly looking at my lips, and back up to my eyes.

"I missed you too." I respond with a small smile, just wanting to get my mind off of the world.

Let him take me to cloud nine for a bit.

Leaning in, he places his lips on mine softly, just basking in the soft, fulfilling kiss.

When I kiss my boyfriend, it doesn't feel this way.

It feels empty, and just lustful, but no genuine fulfillment.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket.

"Hold on a sec." I say to him, while he walks behind me, moving my hair out of the way, starting to kiss my neck.

Shit. It's my boyfriend.

"I'm going to fly out soon, and I'll be there in about five hours. Just thought I'd let you know, so you can start cooking dinner before hand." Five starts sucking on my sweet spot making my eyes roll back.