♡Creep♡ (Aidan)

WHEN I TIE MY HAIR BACK IN A LOW PONYTAIL I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS

I LOOK LIKE IM READY TO DO PEOPLE'S TAXES

Getting over this haircut.

Taking a small break from smut, unless I randomly choose to go back to it.

In that case, who knows?

Enjoy❤💫🧚‍♀️

I don't know what it is about her...

But the moment she looks in my direction I can't help but feel this warm glowing sensation in my heart.

She brings light into everything she creates, and does.

Every rasp in her voice, and smile, she never fails to make my day.

She's just so fucking special.

Beautiful.

Some days, I feel almost embarrassed to look in her eyes because she is just that majestic that the human eye doesn't deserve to see her beauty.

I mean, fuck, how the hell did I get so lucky?

Waking up to see her beauty every morning.

Her loving soothing voice screaming out my name at night, and during the day.

She loves me.

How the hell does the universe work miracles like that?

"You're staring." Y/n tells me as my hands clasp together with hers, our bodies resting underneath the warm comforting covers.

"Yeah, I am." I admit, laughing lightly to myself, licking my lightly chapped lips.

"Are you high or something?" She asks me playfully, scooting closer to me, her bubbly energy making me glow.

"No, and if I was going to get high, I wouldn't do it alone. It would be with you." I explain to her, running my hand over her soft cheek.

"Just in a good mood today?" She asks me, making my heart overfill with her concern.

"An amazing mood today. Just extremely happy." I respond, letting her dig her head into my chest, finding a comfortable spot to lay in.

"That's good babe. It's gonna be a beautiful day today." She says, clearly still ready to fall back asleep.

"Well, five more minutes couldn't hurt." I say, making her smile and nod.

"I agree." She kisses my cheek making me hum in contentment.

I'd do anything for her....

Kill for her.

I have, and I can understand why I'm seen as a creep.

Not even I can understand how I can kill someone with a smile on my face for love.

Just two people with murderous tendencies, we're perfect for eachother.

We're both creeps.

That's why we click so well.

Y'all I thought this would be cool for a short one, let me know what you think of it heheh.