♡☆Taken☆♡ Pt.5 (Nicky)

This is literally my favorite smut chapter so far. Hope you all like it. I promise I'm done making a thousand parts each series skjdbs

His tongue explores my mouth and his hands start to grope my chest, making me moan in his mouth.

"Nicky~ Do you still have that vibrator that I left here?" I say, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah, I think I just hid it in my closet for whenever you came over." He says, before moving towards his closet opening it and reaching up to grab the hidden box.

It was a small thing that I bought when I was at the mall, and I thought we could try it out.

(Covid free of course. It's an imagine y'all)

Pulling off his pants, I can see his huge boner through his boxers.

He comes back trying to open the box to pull out the small black vibrator, throwing the box to the other side of his room.

It looks almost like a mini microphone.

There was no chord connected to it, so I assumed it probably already has it's own batteries.

He pressed a button and it almost scares him with how powerful it is that he almost drops it.

"Shit!" He says, covering his mouth just in case his parents heard him, making me laugh.

We quickly take off the rest of our clothes before he hovers over me again, kissing me passionately, his dick rubbing up against my wet clit.

"I'm gonna try this thing to warm you up okay babe?" He asks me, and I agree as he presses the button, trying to find the right setting.

Of course, I was already wet enough, but spicing things up wouldn't hurt.

Once he finds the setting that we both like, he let's it graze my clit, and I almost jump at how strong the vibration is.

"Nicky!~" I quietly, moan overwhelmed, and he moves it away.

"Too much?" He says sucking in his teeth, making us both laugh.

"Here, I'll take this, and you can watch me at the same time." I say, before kissing him again.

"New, I like it." He says, lightly tapping my sensitive clit before moving away making me moan a bit, laughing.

He lays beside me, his dick in his grasp looking in my direction as he strokes himself.

Opening my legs, I place the vibrator on my clit lightly rubbing it before I turn it on.

"You look so good like that baby~" He says, lightly biting his tongue with a smile before gripping himself harder.

Turning on the vibrator, I graze it lightly over my clit immediately letting out a soft moan.

"Holy~ shiii~" I moan out, throwing my head back as the feeling of pleasure increases.

Letting it circle my clit, Nicky and I make eye contact as we please ourselves, watching every hitch in eachothers breathing, and movement.