♡Drama Club♡ (Aidan)

It's kinda long, but still enjoyable.

Much love❤

"OKAY SETTLE DOWN NOW!" The theater teacher yells over the group of people chattering over this play that's coming up.

The last thing I wanted to do was spend any time with these people, but she insisted I joined the club.

I played one part for a play, and ever since then, she has constantly told me about how she would love to see me act, and enjoy the program.

She cast me as the lead, and I was honored, but I don't know how the rest of them would react, seeing I'm new to this, to some extent.

"Okay, so as you all know, this is the day for auditions for your part in this years show, so I'm going to have the lead in this show, help us discover who will play the love interest. Prepare yourself, and your lines, starting in five!" She says bringing me to the side of the stage to talk.

I could already hear the faint noise of comments on me, but it has nothing to do with me, and all to do with them.

"Y/n, I wanna start off by saying  thank you for joining, and I am grateful that you are the lead." She says happily holding me by the shoulders.

"Glad to be here." I say, trying to convince her that I'm not nervous for this.

I practiced my lines since she handed me the script, so my memory is crystal clear.

The anxiety of crowds still stays.

"Second, you carry this show! So, I need you to be on top of your game, there isn't much time to have slow progress. No pressure. Goodluck!" She says walking away, towards the stairs into the theater chairs.

No pressure...

First up, was a guy who kinda over exaggerated the whole lines.

"Why do you care so much if I leave this shitty town?" I say scoffing.

"BEACAUSE, you are the one person that makes this shitty town more livable. More bearable!" Me and the teacher looked at eachother, and she shook her head in horror.

"NEXT!" She yells out.

The second person's character was so monotonously spoken, and they forgot their lines.

"Because, I'm the person that makes this- what is it again?" He asks us, making her face palm.

It wasn't even close.

I don't like to be rude about it, she has no mercy.

"Next up is...Aidan Gallagher?" She says looking up, making me look over.

Aidan Gallagher, emerald green eyes, a smile that you could lose your mind looking at, and I'm suprized I've never seen him around.

His attitude changes as soon as he makes eye contact. He seemed almost shy.

Interesting...

I turn to the teacher that didn't notice the sudden interaction.

"Okay, when you're ready." She tells us.

"Why do you care so much if I leave this shitty town?" I say scoffing.

"Because, you are the one person that makes this shitty town more livable. More bearable." He says looking into my eyes with care trying to get me to understand.

"What are you saying?" I say softening my gaze.

"I'm saying, I want you to stay for me." He holds my hands in his. His strong grip making me fall deeper and it's no longer acting.