◇♡Play Pretend♡◇ (Nicky)

"Why did we join this club again?" Dawn asks me, already annoyed at the fact that I dragged the Quads here.

Stopping my pacing around this stage, I turn to her.

"For acting. Clearly." I say accidentally voice cracking.

"The lies spilling from your mouth aren't convincing." Ricky tells me.

"Okay, look I didn't wanna be alone to join this club. I joined because...I have a crush on Y/n." I admit.

"Called it! I knew you liked-" I cut her off because now everyone in the club was looking at us weird.

"Omletes! Yeah, they are amazing!" I nervously shout with an embarrassed laugh. The rest of the crowd goes back to what they are doing.

"Are you crazy?!" I whisper yell.

"If she hears that, I will have to face her. Instead of actually talking to her, I'll just lurk. So, I never have to actually talk to her." I say, burying my hands in my pockets.

"So you're stalking her?" Dawn asks me.

"No, observing Dawn." I say, realizing it does seem like stalking.

"Definitely, sounds like stalking."

"Even I think it's stalking, and I never really pay attention." Dicky says honestly.

"It's two different things- We don't have time for this, just please do this for me." I beg them all.

"Fine, but only because I like drama." Ricky says, watching some people in the corner arguing about, something?

Who knows?

"Maybe, this can help me build up the courage to ask her out." I say nervously, remembering that talking to girls isn't exactly my strong suit.

"Well, I'd make a move quick because Australia man is about to swoon her." Ricky says to me, making me turn to see Britt talking to Y/n.

"What?!" I say catching everyone's attention.

I awkwardly turn back around to our quad circle.

Y/n~

"Hey! I didn't know you liked acting." I tell Britt.

"I kinda just joined because Nicky wanted to. It does seem like a fun experience." He says with a smile on his face. I look over at Nicky waving at him.

He waves back and accidentally elbows Dicky in the nose.

That's gotta hurt.

"It's great. We are working on this new play. You guys came just in time. Casting is coming up." Since I'm the lead, I get to help the drama teacher with the auditions.

"Awesome! I can't wait." He says, walking away to go explore the theater.

I decided to make my move and walk over to Nicky.

"Hey Nicky!" I say, noticing how high pitched that "hello" was.

"Hey Y/n." He says happily, and kinda nervously.

"So drama club? I didn't know you liked this stuff." I say with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I have for a while, and decided, why not try it out?" His siblings nervously laugh around him.

"Well, casting for our play is today, so I thought I would let you all know, if any of you are interested." I say playing with the small bracelet on my wrist.

I make eye contact with Nicky, and he immediately smiles.

With a nervous heart, I take a leap of faith.