♡☆First Time☆♡ (Aidan)

I don't know who's request this was, but enjoy anyways it's kinda a fluff smut❤

NOTICE I SAID KINDA I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Also, does anyone else feel like as soon as they hit 1k words, that it's too long, cuz sometimes I'm like fuck it, and go ham writing more. Hehe😌❤

Also, 33k reads, I'm gonna shit myself.

Anyways, enough of me❤😌

Aidan and I have been dating for about a year and a half now, but since we rarely get to spend time together, the sexual tension is constantly built up.

We've never had sex before. Not even before we met. Let alone, done anything sexual with eachother.

We started everything extremely slow, so I didn't expect much to happen in the beginning, it took us about eight months to tell eachother that we loved eachother.

Of course, I personally think it was great to go slow, and learn about eachother, and we are so much closer.

We both don't like to rush into things and I see beauty in that.

Spending time together tonight, I really want to talk to him about trying it.

"Hey Aidan?" I ask him, as our feet hang over the railing we just climbed over, to get on this empty pillar that's honestly more like a cement base.

It's high up, that's what I'm getting at here.

We decided to have a date in the park. Since it was night, it was pretty quiet, and the only sound remaining, was the crickets in the grass, and I'm pretty sure the sprinklers were bound to turn on any second.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asks me, kissing my cheek before wrapping his arms around me.

I got a little distracted while hugging him, since his button up shirt is almost always mostly unbuttoned down to the middle of his chest, and I didn't answer.

What can I say? He's beautiful.

"Y/n?" He says laughing, bringing me back to reality.

"Shit, sorry, I got comfortable." I say digging my head in his chest, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

He smiles, and rolls his eyes playfully.

"Well, I did wanna ask you about something." I say, kinda nervously, seeing him immediately shift up a bit showing that he's giving his full attention.

He intertwines his fingers with mine to comfort me.

"Anything." He says, starting to sound more nervous.

You can mostly tell because his heart is racing, and I can hear it because I practically laying on his chest.

"So, you know how we have been dating for such a long time?" I ask him, making him nod, squinting his eyes trying to see what I'm getting at.

"Well, I kinda wanna try something." I say laughing to myself, placing my hand on his knee.

"Something like?" He says lightly laughing to himself, still not catching on.

"Like....sex." I say softly, making his eyes widen, and a small blush across his face makes an appearance.

"Ohh, OH. OKAY." He says, trying to process it, making me laugh.