♡Love Letters Preference♡ (All)

I haven't done this in this book, but I thought I would try😍

Five~

How do I tell you that I am in love with you?

I know that love and relationships can be over romanticized, but some days I want to create cheesy moments with you.

Even days when I feel like I don't deserve a shot at love, at this love you believe so highly in when I can't fully believe in myself.

When I can't believe that maybe I can maintain this love no matter what life throws at us sometimes.

All I know is that I want you, and that I don't want to let you go.

I want to grow with you, Y/n. No matter how long it takes me to accept change. I'll do it for you.

Aidan~

Where do I start....well I haven't had the chance to tell you this so I'm just gonna spit it out.

I like you Y/n.

Not like a carefree easy type of love, just a heart weighing love that I don't want to run from.

When I'm around you I get this feeling in my chest that I can't understand.

I guess what I'm trying to say is my heart belongs to you, and I hope that the idea of that doesn't freak you out.

I really mean it Y/n. I care about you, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nicky

Okay, so I'm not good at this love stuff, but I know a great heart when I see it.

Of course that means you, why wouldn't it be?

Anyways, I genuinely care about you Y/n, and I know that I can kinda freeze up sometimes and forget how to talk properly when I'm around you.

It's because I like you more than a friendship and I know that my heart wants you, and wants us to be together.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm quite literally in love with you, and the idea of me and you.

Oh wow, I really said it.

Woah, okay.

Hopefully you feel the same, because if I'm being honest I rewrote this five times.

I thought this was so cute. I had an idea and I love it, hopefully I can get back to writing soon y'all.

I graduate soon, so I'm hoping I can get some things figured out by then.

I love you all so much❤

Love and light❤