♡Moved In Together♡ (FIVE)

Five and I, finally moved in together, to our own apartment.

I've been wanted to move in with him for the longest time, but we finally did it.

Of course, I was scared out of my mind that we would break up before we got the chance, but I'm pretty sure that was just my insecurities talking.

Of course, we signed all the paperwork we needed, and it happened. Of course, alot more had to happen in order to get the apartment, but that's boring shit.

Of course, I expected things to feel differently. I have lived alone for a while before I met him, and a while when I we started dating.

I had his brother Klaus as a roommate for a bit.

"Five! Get out! I'm shitting." He teleports in the bathroom so that he can get in the shower, starting to undress.

"So? We live together, it's not weird." Looking at me confused.

"I'm shitting." I say, clearly so he would understand my fear.

"I would assume with the arom-" He starts saying, with a laugh.

"It's a shit." I say clearly, making him throw his head back in annoyance, pulling off the rest of his clothes in front of me.

"It's fine, Y/n. Okay, well you gonna get in with me?" He asks me, before pulling the shower curtain fully.

"Yeah, are you gonna come with me to the store? For some Halloween decorations?" I ask him tying my hair in a little bun, not really caring if the proportions for my head were right.

"Of course babe." He says, finally turning on the shower water.

"Okay, fuck..." I looked down at my underwear that just unfolded while I moved my body.

"What's wrong?" He asks me concerned.

"I started my period, have you seen my tampons?" I ask him looking through the small cabinet under the sink.

"I saw them in the storage space." He says, making me throw my head back in frustration.

"They go in the bathroom." I explain to him.

"It was a big box. I thought it would be in that closet." He tells me honestly.

"Can you get them quickly? Just don't wet the floor babe. We still have to change the tile." I ask him, immediately seeing the light of his spacial jump painting the ceiling.

Five teleports in and out of the storage closet without wetting the floor, or the box.

"Thank you, I love you." I tell him, and he reaches over to me, box in hand, holding onto the shower curtain.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asks me, with soap in his hair, and a small smirk on his face.

"I'm still shitting." I say, laughing at him.

"I don't care, it's just a shit, we all do it." He says, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Fine." He softly kisses my lips, before starting the water again, that was really cold for some reason, making him jump, making me laugh.

"COLD! Ahh!" He says almost bringing the shower curtain with him.

"BABE THAT'S WHY YOU TEST THE WATER" I tell him, still dying of laughter.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TEST THE WATER?" He yells out, laughing.

"TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT COLD" I say back holding my stomach, that was now sore from laughing so hard.

"IF I TURN IT TO HOT I ASSUME IT SHOULD BE HOT" He says, slipping, and shrieking.

"Five! Oh my God. Are you okay?!" I ask him concerned.

"I'm fine. I was able to blink before my body could hit the floor." He says breathlessly.

I swear, living with him will be full of surprises.

I'm just glad we finally chose to after waiting so long.

Hey, it's been a while, I've been working on some things lately, and I'm thankful for all of you being so patient with me, taking my small break since I was going through something huge that I am thankful I got through.

It has been rough, but I know this is not the end.

Thank you all for all of your support, more will be coming loves.

I love you all❤