Chapter 22

Astronomy Tower

DRACO'S POV

This has been one of the worst weeks I've ever had. I didn't talk to Jayne the entire week and everyday I sat next to her was torture. I could see the pain in her face. I just wanted to talk to her, touch her, anything. Then the Boggart. I felt helpless watching her completely broken when her dad walked out of the Boggart and said horrible things. I wanted more than anything to rush over to her and just hold her in my arms like she did for me. Then when I faced Boggart fully expecting to see my father and then I see her telling me she doesn't love me. I can't do it. I can't be without her. I know having her might end up with me getting hurt but I don't care. It hurts far more to be without her. I have to tell her I love her even if she doesn't love me anymore.

JAYNE'S POV

I was leaning against the railing of the astronomy tower looking out at Hogwarts when I heard the noise behind me. On instinct, I turned around and drew my wand. But I saw Draco. I didn't know what to say, I was just frozen staring at him. He wore dress pants and a collared shirt with a few buttons undone. I could see the top of his pale chest and his hair was slightly messy. I turned back around to face and he walked up standing next to me. We stood there in silence for a while until he finally spoke. He turned to face me and tensed up. "Jayne, I'm sorry" he said. I could tell this was hard for him. I think this was the first time he has ever apologized to me. "I know" I said, continuing to look out at the Forbidden Forest. It was easier not to look at him, I didn't want to cry, not again. "Tell me why you saw me in Boggart," I said, finally turning to face him. He stared at the floor. "Draco, if you aren't going to talk to me why are you even here?" I asked. He looked at me. "Don't you think I want to. I want to tell you what you want to know but I don't know how ok?" he yelled. "Draco," I said, lifting his chin to face me. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I can't let you in. I'm sorry I push you away." he yelled pulling away and pacing. "But what I'm most sorry about is that you love me because-" he stopped right in front of me. His fists clenched and his knuckles turned white. He stared into my eyes and I felt my heart stop. "Because I love you too," he said. He looked so scared and I just wanted him to know that he didn't need to be. I grabbed his fists, unclenching them and wrapping my hands around his. I stood on my toes and looked into his eyes as I leaned in pulling him into a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his back and he placed his hands on mine and I pulled away. "I love you Draco Malfoy" I whispered. His eyes changed and he smiled softly. "Jayne, I want you to be mine" he said. I bit my lip and smiled. "Ok, on one condition" I said. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What is it?" he said. "You have to talk to me, you can't just internalize everything ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Then I get a condition too," he said, smirking. "What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't want to have to share you with any other guys" he said. I rolled my eyes but nodded. "Good, because no other guys can make you scream like I do" he said and he crashed his lips onto mine. I missed his touch. He pulled off my sweater and turtleneck as I unbuttoned his shirt. I ran my hands down his chiseled abs as he kissed down my body leaving hickeys on my neck, and chest. I felt his lips go lower as he left hickeys on my breasts and stomach. Then he got to my jeans pulling them off leaving me in just my bra and underwear. "Can I" he asked as he trailed his fingers along the waistband of my underwear. "Please" I said. His fingers slipped down and he teased my clit and I moaned softly. "Did you miss this princess?" he asked as he dipped a finger into my wetness. I nodded and he slipped two fingers in and began pumping them in and out. I moaned and Draco slipped another finger in as his thumb massaged my clit. He pumped faster as he massaged slower and I moaned out louder. Right as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. "Not yet princess" he said, smirking. He pulled off his pants and I could see his bulge through his boxers. He pulled them down and I gasped at his size. I'd forgotten how big he was. He lined himself up with my entrance and pressed the tip in. I grabbed his shoulders as I moaned. "Let's try to keep quiet," he said and winked. Then he slammed himself inside me and I screamed out in pleasure. His hand slapped over my mouth and he whispered in my ear. "As much as I love to hear you scream we can't get caught" he said as he thrusted himself in and out. I buried my face in the crook of his neck to muffle my moans as his thrusts got faster and deeper. I felt my walls tighten and his thrusts got sloppy. We both came and he pulled out laying beside me as we caught our breath. I layed on his chest tracing shapes on his pale skin while he played with my hair. "Do you want to stay in my room?" he asked when we started to get dressed. After that night and his nightmare, I planned to spend every night with him so I was there just in case. "Of course" I said and he smirked. We snuck back to our dorm and laid in his bed. For once, we both got to just fall asleep with each other peacefully.