Chapter 10

(One month time jump)

DRACO'S POV

I am starting to lose it. It's been a month and I told Jayne I won't ever save her from Cedric and his friends again. I don't even know why I care. But I do. I want to kill them every time I see them touch her whether it's just a hand on her waist or whispering in her ear. The anger is so much so instead of getting mad at them, I get mad at someone else. Quite often Jayne. We get in non stop arguments because she isn't afraid to stand up to me. It's also an insane amount of sexual tension that we both refuse to acknowledge. I hate her. I'm hate that she won't let me help her. I hate how other guys look at her. I hate how it all. But most, I'm mad she made me feel like this about her.

JAYNE'S POV

Going to Hogwarts was supposed to be the best thing ever. But now it has gone to hell. I'm constantly fighting with Draco. Kenz and Cami are still great but they have boyfriends so I try not to cramp their style. Then there's the Hufflepuffs. Lionel, Ben, Luke are always bothering me. Even Cedric does too. He doesn't care about the deal, he never really did. I should have known.

I'm really regretting telling Malfoy I didn't need his help. Oh well. It'll be ok. I'll always have my family. That always makes me laugh to myself.

It's the last day before winter break and I'm actually excited. Most kids go home so I'll be relatively alone. It might be lonely but that will be a nice change as opposed to recent company.

This morning I got dressed and ready quickly and headed to breakfast. I am very grateful for magic. Hermione taught me a spell that can morph your clothes. Although the short skirts and necklines made me feel sexy, that was only when I was in control. Now I'm not. So I wear tights, a skirt, and my button up. (with all the buttons buttoned) When I got to the Great Hall, I stopped by Gryffindor to say hi to everyone besides Harry. We didn't fight with each other but we weren't friends. Not yet at least. Then I headed over to Slytherin when I was blocked by 4 boys in Hufflepuff robes. "Miss me?" Cedric smirked. I tried to push past him but he grabbed my arm.

"Black! Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice and saw the blonde hair. I saw Draco push Cedic out of the way as he tried to look oblivious to the situation. "No problem. We'll finish later" Luke whispered in my ear and groped my arse. "Sorry, she already made me late 3 times" Draco snapped and grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked as he led me out towards the door. "Just keep walking," he said. We walked in silence all the way to Potions. Then we walked into the empty classroom and sat down at our desk. He ignored me and stared off into space. I kept looking at him trying to figure it out. How does he switch like that? He saves me then goes back to ignoring me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer princess" he said looking at me with a smug look. I swallowed my pride. "Thanks for coming back ," I said quietly. He scowled. "I just don't think people should have to watch those Hufflepuffs fuck you while their trying to eat." he spat. Why is he like this. Kind, then cold. I don't know why he made me so angry. "What is your problem?" I yelled standing over him. He rose to his feet looking me up and down. "Why do you hate me?" I asked looking up at him. His eyes flashed soft for just a second and he looked away. He didn't answer as the classroom filled with students and we sat back down. Today we were assigned to brew Wiggenweld potion. Ever since that one day, Draco always gets out ingredients for us. Draco and I worked well together. We are both really smart, but he seems to know what to do before we do it. "Students. I have to have a conversation. I will return in a moment. Continue your potions." Snape said in his signature voice and left the classroom. Of course everyone abandoned their potions and started talking amongst themselves. Draco left and went to talk to Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. I just worked on the potion. Might as well finish it. And I would have, until I heard their voices and felt 4 bodies surround my desk. Gee, I wonder who it is?