Chapter 86

JAYNE'S POV

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and my entire body ached. I opened my eyes and my head on Draco's legs. He was holding my hand. I could see dried tears on his face. Theo was pacing back and forth. It was making me dizzy. "Jayne! Theo, she's awake" Draco said. He smiled at me. Theo rushed over and knelt down next to me. "Hey Jayne," Theo said. "Hey princess, how are you feeling?" he asked. "What happened?" I asked. I was shivering. I tried to sit up but a sharp pain shot through my ribs. "Slow down, just lay down ok" Draco said. He laid my head back down. Theo adjusted something on my legs. I looked down and Draco's black suit jacket was laying on my legs. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked. Theo and Draco exchanged concerned looks. "You've been in and out for the past week." Theo said. "Do you remember what happened?" Draco asked. I closed my eyes. I did. There were too many of them. I couldn't fight off Blaise. I couldn't fight them off either. I remember screaming at first. It hurt so bad. Eventually, I just stopped screaming. "Jayne," Draco said, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked at him. "Do you remember what happened?" Theo asked. I said nothing. I didn't know what to say. "Jayne, you need to tell us what happened." Draco said. I shook my head. "Jayne-" Draco started. "Draco, she'll tell us when she wants to tell us. Right?" Theo said, looking at me. My head felt heavy and vision blurred. I closed my eyes hoping to not wake up.

DRACO'S POV

Jayne's eyes closed and she was out again. "That's the most conscious she's been since it happened." Theo said. "Ya, so we should have made her tell us what happened." I snapped. He rolled his eyes. "You know you are pretty stupid sometimes." Theo said. "Excuse me?" I said. "She was just raped. Again. You have no idea how bad it was up there. Forcing her to relive it isn't going to help." he said. "You don't know that." I said. He just scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

Then we heard the gate. I looked up and moved Jayne's head from my lap. Theo stood in front of us as I laid her head down gently. Then I stood up and guarded her. The cellar filled with Death eaters led by my father and Bellatrix. "What do you want?" I spat glaring at him. "Has your little half-blood missed our fun?" one of the death eaters said. They all laughed. I lunged at him but Bellatrix was too quick. "Stupefy" she said and I was stunned backwards. "Get up. The Dark Lord has summoned us." Lucius said. I stood and walked over to him. "Bring the girl," Lucius said. I tried to stop them but they grabbed me and Theo. "No! Not her. Please she is barely conscious!" Theo said. Lucius laughed. He walked over to the death eaters holding up Jayne. He looked her up and down and stroked her cheek. All that covered her was the remnants of her shirt and her bra and underwear. "Get away from her" I yelled. My father just rolled his eyes. "Let's go," he said. Jayne and I were dragged out of the cellar. I could see the fear in her eyes.

JAYNE'S POV

I had no energy to fight them. I just walked as they pulled me through the house. Draco was in front of me and he kept looking back. I could see the fear in his eyes. He was fighting them. Hard. But they were stronger. Finally we walked into a room. There was a huge long table. There were already people sitting. Then I saw him. Voldemort. He sat at the head of the table. My veins iced and my heart rate increased rapidly. The death eaters shoved Draco into a chair. They used the Incarcerous spell to bound his wrists to the arms of the chair. Then they bound his ankles to the legs. He struggled but it was no use. "Ah I see you brought the girl, thank you" Voldemort said. "My Lord," Lucius said, nodding. He sat down next to Draco. There was a pillar at the other end of the table. The death eaters bound my hands together and tied them above my head to the pillar. I could feel all their eyes on me. I hated it. I was wearing practically nothing. They had ripped my shirt so it didn't even button anymore. It exposed my simple white bra and cotton white underwear. You could see the blood on my legs. I closed my eyes and tried to forget where I was. But I couldn't . I was here. I just wish they would kill me already.

"Draco, I was sorry to hear about your mother. A shame really." Voldemort said. Draco just stared at the table. "Let Jayne go. Please" he said quietly. They all just laughed. "She's the entertainment tonight." Lucius said. Draco's head snapped up. "Oh don't worry, she won't have the same fate as Mrs. Charity Burbage." he said. She was our muggle studies teacher. "What did you do to her?" I asked. The death eaters looked at me and they laughed. "Dead" one of them said. My eyes filled with tears. "Aww the little half-blood is gonna cry." another death eater said. I held back my tears. Ms. Burbage was kind and an incredible teacher. He killed her. I heard footsteps and I looked up. Who I saw shocked me as much as it shocked him.