Chapter 85

JAYNE'S POV

After a while, Theo woke up. I gave him the last of the water and he drank it quickly. "Are you ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Why don't you just do it? You know she is going to torture you everyday until you say yes." I said. He shrugged. "I won't leave you here. And what's to say she won't torture me again after the mark. At least now I am here and I have you with me." he said. "I guess." I said. My hands were cold and shaking. Theo took my hands. "What did Lucius say to you?" he asked. I looked at him sharply. I had been worrying this whole time about what he meant by the after party. I was scared. Probably just more torture."What are you talking about?" I asked. "He said something when I was being tortured." he said. I shrugged. "Jayne, what did he say?" Theo questioned. "Nothing. Just threatening me." I said. Theo looked concerned but nodded. A few hours later, we heard noise in the distance. It was cheering. This can't be good.

Theo and I stood up and moved to the back corner of the cellar. The gate opened and they threw Draco inside. Draco hit the floor but quickly stood up and ran over to me. "Are you guys alright? I heard screams after I left." he asked. "It was me. Jayne's ok." Theo said. Death eaters quickly filled the cellar. There were 6 of them. Then Lucius walked in. "No Bellatrix" Theo whispered. I nodded. "Are you ready for the after party?" Lucius asked. We were all silent. "Grab her," Lucius said. Draco and Theo stood in front of me. "Like hell" Theo said. The death eaters drew their wands. "Don't make this harder on yourselves." Lucius said, smirking. My heart was racing and my hands shook. I was more scared than I've ever been. They were going to kill me. They were going to bring me upstairs and kill me for fun. Theo and Draco didn't move. "Fine," Lucius said. He gestured towards Draco and Theo and the rest of the death eaters charged them. Theo and Draco both got torn away from me. I cowered in the corner but there was nowhere to go. The last two death eaters grabbed me and dragged me up the stairs. I was fighting as hard as I could and screaming. "Draco! Theo!" I screamed. They dragged me to the top of the stairs and threw me on the floor. I crawled back as the rest of the death eaters left the cellar. I could hear Draco and Theo shouting for me. They were begging them to let me go. I felt my eyes water. The death eaters circled me and Lucius stood in front of me. "You pathetic little girl" he spat. He knelt down in front of me and used his wand to lift my chin. "You ruined my family, now I will ruin you" he said. "Have your fun, but don't kill her. The Dark Lord still has use for her." he said and he strolled away. When I looked up, I saw their eyes. They were Blaise's eyes. That's when I realized it. They weren't going to kill me. They were going to do something much worse.

DRACO'S POV

Theo and I have been pacing around this stupid cellar for ever since Jayne was taken. Then I heard it. That scream. That ear piercing scream. Theo and I's face went white. We ran to the gate and pulled on it. "Jayne! Jayne!" I screamed. Theo was screaming for her too. I could hear her voice. She was crying and begging for them to stop. They were torturing her. And they were laughing. Then we saw him. My father stood in front of the gate, just out of reach. "Do you hear those screams?" he asked, smugly. "Let her go," I said firmly. "Why would I do that? They are having so much fun up there." he said smirking. I reached my hand through the gate trying to grab him. "You killed my mom, you kidnapped Jayne, you said you would hurt me?" I asked. "And I did." he said and he walked away. I collapsed against the wall and buried my head in my knees. "Draco-" Theo started. "He's right. This is all my fault. Jayne is being tortured up there and I can't help her." I said. "Draco mate, I don't know you very well but I do know Jayne. She loves you and she wouldn't have let you go no matter what. This is your fathers fault. He is doing this, not you." Theo said. I nodded. But no matter what Theo said, I knew my father was right. Jayne would be safe if she had never met me. The screams eventually quieted. I don't know what scares me more. When she screams, or when she is quiet. She has to be ok.

After what felt like hours later we heard the gate open. We ran to the entrance and two death eaters stood there with their wands drawn. "Back up," they said. "Where's Jayne?" I asked. I heard more people coming down the stairs and then I saw her. My heart stopped.

They threw Jayne on the ground and his body hit the floor. She was limp like a ragdoll. "Sorry you missed the fun" one death eater said. Then they all walked out and shut the gate. Theo and I ran to Jayne. I knelt down next to her and Theo shook her gently. "Draco, her clothes," Theo said. I blinked back tears as I looked at her. She was in her underwear and bra. Her button up shirt had been ripped and there were only a few buttons on it. Her white bra was stained with dirt and her underwear had blood. Her lips were swollen and it was bruised and cut on the left side. She had a huge dark bruise on her right cheekbone. There was blood coming out of her nose. Her inner thighs had bruises. Her ribs were bruised. Her hair was a mess and she was shaking. I looked at Theo and his eyes were watery too. "They didn't torture her. They raped her." he said. I shook her again. "Jayne, please wake up. Please. Please don't leave me." I whispered. I shook her again. Her eyes opened slightly. "Jayne, what happened?" Theo asked. Her voice was hoarse and choppy. All she could manage was two words. "After party" she choked out. Then her eyes closed again.