Chapter 16

Bingo

DRACO'S POV

I knew that Jayne was going to come talk to me after dinner but I didn't want to hear it. I wanted her to feel how I am feeling. I walked into the common room and scanned the room for a girl easy enough. I spotted Parkinson. She begs me to fuck her every chance she gets so she'll do. I walk over and she immediately notices me. "Get up Parkinson" I snap as I begin to walk upstairs. She follows me like an obedient little puppy. We go into my room and I make sure to leave the door cracked. "Get on your knees" I say and she does as I remove my belt. I take off my pants and boxers and she starts to suck my dick. She is nowhere near as good as Jayne but I just need Jayne to see it happen. Then I see her perfect face as she opens the door. Her eyes widen and I can see her freeze. I wink as I grab Pansy's head and thrust myself inside her mouth harder. Jayne shuts the door and runs away. Bingo.

JAYNE'S POV

The anger builds as I walk from Draco's room. He doesn't trust me at all. The second he thinks I mess up he runs instead of talking like a normal person. I don't mean anything to him. I'm just a toy. But it's ok, right? That's fine. I knew that from the beginning. Draco Malfoy doesn't have feelings. He is cold, numb, empty. He was just a toy for me too. We didn't have feelings for eachother, if we did they were hatred. Yeah, that's it. If he wants to play, let's play.

I stormed down to the common room knowing exactly who I was looking for. I scanned the room for Blaise. Bingo, I found him sitting on the couch. The common room was mostly empty, that's good. (people won't want to watch this) I unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt and pulled up my skirt so it was shorter. I kicked my shoes to the side and fixed my hair. Then I walked over, grabbed a book, and sat next to him. "Hey sweetie" he said looking at me. I hated when he called me that. It made me want to vomit. "Shouldn't you be fucking somebody" he teased. I scooted closer to him and put a hand on his thigh. "I'm working on it," I said, leaning closer to him. "Damn, finally" he said as he looked me up and down. He leaned in and pulled me into a kiss. As we made out, I straddled him on the couch. The few in the common room left as they realized what we were doing. His hands roamed up and down my body til they landed on the buttons of my blouse. He undid them and pulled it off. I pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side. I dragged my hands down his toned chest. I grinded my hips on his bugle as he groped my breasts. He kissed down my neck and chest leaving hickeys. As he did, I watched Pansy walk up the stairs into her dorm. Then I watched Malfoy walk down the stairs. I have never seen him more mad in my life. "Let's go to your room," I said to Blaise. He nodded and we began to walk upstairs half naked. I got to the stairs when I felt Malfoy grab my arm. "You're making a mistake princess" he whispered. "The only mistake I made was you" I snapped and I walked into Blaises room. Blaise and I continued where we left off. The sex was good but it was nothing like with Draco. With Draco, it was passionate, angry, you never know what would happen. But then again, that isn't always a good thing.