Chapter 51

JAYNE'S POV

When I stepped into Draco's dorm, I almost screamed. Draco stood shirtless in front of the mirror and his torso and back were black and blue. There was a gash across his face and blood dripping down his chin. He turned to face me and his left eye was swollen and purple. I never should have let him go to see his father alone and I never should have left. I shut the door and ran over to him with tears in my eyes. I cupped his face and looked into his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy, he'd been crying. "Leave Jayne," he said, pulling away from my grasp. "Like hell, you need to go to the hospital wing." I exclaimed. "No. I don't. This is nothing. I can heal myself. You need to leave. I can't deal with you right now." he spat. I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I walked into the bathroom and got a wet rag. "Yeah ok you wanna go back to being the ice cold Slytherin prince who doesn't need anybody. Too bad." I said as I held the rag to his face. "Don't start with your emotional bullshit about opening up and letting you in. Look where that got me" he snapped. My stomach lurched as he brought up my worst fears. This happened because of me. "He did this because of me?" I asked. His silence was my answer. I felt the tears fall down my face and Draco's eyes softened. "Merlin Draco, I'm so sorry. I didn't- I just wish I could-" I started. "Jayne- Jayne," he said, grabbing my wrists. "It's ok, I'm fine." he said, wiping the tears from my face. I just nodded. "Can I heal you?" I asked. "I can do it-" he started. "Please, can I do it?" I pleaded the guilt was written across my face. He nodded. "Lay down," I said. He laid down on the bed and I healed his broken ribs and the cuts. Then I climbed into bed with him. "Where were you?" he asked. "I was with Harry," I said. "Doing what?" he asked. "Homework" I lied. I wasn't sure if I could tell him. "Seriously Jayne?" he said sitting up. "What?" I asked. "Of all the lies in the world you went with Homework" he said. "Draco don't start." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry I wanted to know if while I was getting a beatdown for loving you if you were sneaking behind my back with Potter" he snapped. I snapped. "God Damn it Draco! I was with my dad." I yelled. His face dropped. "What?" he asked. "My dad found out what happened with Blaise and got really worried. Harry took me to see him, that's all." I said. "Oh...sorry" he mumbled. "When are you going to understand that I love you. Not Cedric, not Harry, nobody else. It's you Draco, it always has been." I asked. "You don't get it. He is always first. He is always the best. Everybody loves Saint Potter. I'm the villain and he's the hero. It's always been like that. Ever since he didn't shake my hand Day 1 of our first year" he said fiddling with his rings. "Our story is the one that matters. You and me." I said lifting his chin. "I love you princess" he said as he kissed me passionately. His hands traveled up my thighs and his traced circles on my inner thighs. I pulled away and laid down. "What are you doing?" he asked, clearly grumpy. "That's for being sassy earlier," I said, smirking. "I wasn't being sassy" he pouted as he pulled me into his arms and turned out the lights. Then we fell into a peaceful sleep.

ONE WEEK TIME JUMP

DRACO'S POV

I have tossed and turned almost every night. My fathers words keep me awake. "Either you handle the girl, or I will," he said. I don't know what to do. I can't lose Jayne. I watched her sleeping on my chest until the sun rose this morning. She insists on sleeping in my room every night. I don't mind though. When she's there, I don't have nightmares. I love to watch her sleep. She is so calm. The way her lashes flutter while she dreams. How her hair rests on her back. She is perfect. I have to protect her. She is all I have. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. I can't give that up. I won't. I noticed her eyes open and I focused my attention on her. "Hello love" I said softly. She smiled her gorgeous smile. "Hi," she said. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. "Good, what about you?" she asked. "Great" I lied. "We should get ready for classes, it's OWL's today." she said. I nodded. "We have a few hours. Our Potions exam doesn't start until 3" I said. She smirked. "I guess we have time for something." she said and she climbed on top on me, straddling my hips. I placed my hands on her waist and sat up to kiss her. I crashed my lips onto hers and she melted into me. I pulled off her shirt and she did the same. I began kissing down her neck leaving hickies on her collarbone and chest. She grinded her hips on mine and I went hard underneath my grey sweatpants. I flipped her over so I was on top and pulled down her shorts. My fingers traced the waistband of her knickers. "May I" I whispered. She nodded in excitement. I slipped my fingers to her heat and she was wet. "Wet for me already?" I said teasing her clit. She moaned softly and it was like music to my ears. I slipped my fingers inside of her and she moaned louder. I continued my attack on her neck and breasts as I pumped my fingers in and out of her. Our lips connected and she moaned in my mouth as I felt her tighten around my fingers. "D- Draco- I'm- cl- close" she stammered and I began rubbing her clit again. She came all over my fingers and I shoved them in her mouth. "Suck" I demanded and she did. I pulled my sweats down and lined myself up with her. "Are you ok with this?" I asked. She nodded. "Princess, I need words," I said firmly. "Yes" she gasped. With that I slammed myself inside her and she screamed in pleasure. My thrusts were hard and fast and I could feel her digging her nails into my back. "You are so tight" I exclaimed as I kept a finger on her clit. Her eyes watered from the overstimulation but I kept going. "I'm gonna cum" she moaned. "Together" I said and we did. I pulled out and fell next to her. She panted, trying to catch her breath as did I. "Now we really need to get ready," she said laughing. "Fine, let's shower" I said standing up. "Ok, but you are going to have to carry me because I don't think I can walk" she said. I smirked as I walked over and picked her up carrying her bridal style to the bathroom. We showered and got dressed. Being with her made me forget everything else as we walked holding hands to lunch before OWLs. This is why I can't lose her.