Chapter 11

Animal

JAYNE'S POV

The boys circled me and I tensed up. I kept working on my potion trying to just ignore them. Cedric sat in Draco's seat and Luke pulled up a chair on the other side of me. Ben and Lionel stood in front of the desk. "How's it going?" Cedric asked but I just ignored him and continued working. I reached for the mint when Luke grabbed my wrist pulling me to face him. "Don't ignore us sweetie" he said and they laughed. "Yeah, we are just having fun" Lionel said. "Why did you start dressing differently? You were hotter before" Ben said and reached down to my shirt. He pulled it open so the top 5 buttons came open. You could see the fabric of my bra. I tried to get Draco's attention but he was at the front of the room. "Ah, good job mate" Lionel said. "Yes, Much better" Ben said. Luke laughed at me and grabbed my hands pulling me closer to him. "I want more" he said and reached towards stroking my face. Something in me snapped and I quickly stood up. My chair fell back making a loud noise. Luckily, this got Draco's attention. "Nothing I haven't seen," Cedric said. They all laughed at me. I watched Draco storm over his fist clenched and his breathing heavy. "What the fuck Diggory!" He yelled. They all turned around. "We are just having fun," Luke said. Malfoy pushed him and he landed across the room. The other boys stepped back. "Calm down Malfoy! She's so easy even you could fuck her" he said. Cami and Kenz ran over to me. I felt everyone's eyes on us. Then Draco's fist connected with his face and Cedric was on the floor. It's like he lost control and animal instinct took over. I could see the blood and I heard myself screaming. I heard Cami and Kenz screaming. Suddenly, there was a flash of light and Draco was thrown back. I looked up and saw Snape. He stared at the scene in his classroom. The class went dead quiet and stared at our professor. After a few seconds, he spoke. "Lionel, Ben, please escort Cedric and Luke to the hospital. Jayne and Draco wait here. Everyone else you are dismissed. Go" he said. Lionel and Ben helped Cedric up and I saw his face bashed in as they walked out. Luke limped after them. Then the other students followed including Kenz and Cami. Draco and I walked to the front of the room and stood there silently. I looked at Draco's bruised, bloody, swollen knuckles. He glared at the floor, refusing to look at me. Once all the students were gone, Snape spoke to us.

"Explain what happened," he said. Before I could speak, Draco did. "Black was practically stripping for the pathetic boys. Hufflepuffs and Slytherins... it's disgusting. I put them in their place" he spat. My eyes watered as I listened to what he said. He knows that's not what happened. "Luke ripped my shirt open and Draco bashed Cedric's face open so if any-" I started to yell but Snape cut me off. "Enough." he said. "Detention, today, both of you. Leave." he snapped. Draco scoffed as we walked out. Great. I will miss the winter break party to go to detention with Draco, fun. I walked as fast as I could to avoid any more confrontation with Draco but I should have known. I walked down the halls but he trailed quickly behind me. "Black" he said as I kept walking. "Don't walk away from me princess" he yelled. Then he grabbed my wrist pinning me to the wall. His scent was intoxicating and something about his touch made me want to give in. I looked up at his piercing silver eyes. "What the hell do you want Malfoy?" I asked. "Don't talk to me like that," he said. "Or what?" I spat. His grip tightened and he forced his leg between mine. "You're the one that got me detention for acting like a slut in class" he hissed. His hot breath was inches from my face and it made my stomach flutter. How can I be so attracted to someone I hate so much? "That's not what happened and you know it" I snapped. "Oh really" he said, smirking. In a swift movement, he pinned my hands above my head and held them with one hand. I gasped at how quick he was. I tried to get him off but I wanted him.I felt my heat grow as he got hard. "Because here's what I know, you fucked Cedric" he said as he traced a finger down my jawline towards my collarbone. "Him and his friends are always touching you," he said slowly, opening my shirt. It almost fully revealed my bra. My breathing was heavy, and my breast touched his chest. I felt myself get wet as his hands traveled over my body. He leaned in to whisper in my ear as his hand reached under my skirt. I moaned quietly at his touch. "And even now" he said, slipping his hand onto my clit and rubbing softly. I squirmed, wanting more. "You are going to let me finger you in the hallway" he whispered as he slipped two fingers inside me and I gasped. I bit my lip and he laughed. "Slut" he said. Then it clicked. That word. I pushed him off me and he stumbled back. I grabbed his tie and looked him in the eyes. "I am not a slut" I spat. "Keep telling yourself that" I heard him yell as I walked off.