Chapter 79

JAYNE'S POV

Theo and I ran down the hill towards Hagrids. Suddenly there was a huge explosion and Hagrid's hut was on fire. Then I heard it. That manic laugh. Bellatrix Lestrange. I'd recognize it anywhere. Theo and I were running towards them and I saw Harry. "Snape!" he screamed. Theo pulled me and we ducked behind a tree. Theo held me pressed to his back and we watched. "He trusted you!" Harry yelled. "It was Snape." I whispered. Theo nodded. Snape cast a spell and Harry was thrown back. They were talking but I couldn't hear. Then Theo and I heard sticks breaking behind us. "Mischief Managed" I whispered and the map closed. I dropped it on the floor. We turned around and Bellatrix and three other death eaters standing there. "Bellatrix Lestrange" I said. Theo and I pulled out our wands. "Expelliarmus" They said and our wands were ripped from our hands. Theo stepped in front of me. "Now now, we only want the girl. Don't be stupid." Bellatrix said. "If you want her, you are going to have to go through me." Theo said. "No" I whispered. Bellatrix appeared into the air and appeared behind me. Suddenly I felt her grab my hair and a cold blade was pressed against my neck. "Jayne-" Theo said. The two death eaters grabbed him and held his arms. He struggled in their grip but it was no use. "Harry! Harry!" I screamed. Bellatrix dug the blade into my neck and I winced. "Shut up," she said, pulling my hair. My eyes watered. "Let's go," she said. "What about the boy?" the other death eater said. "Bring him, maybe Lucius will find use for him." she said. My veins iced and my heart stopped. How. He was supposed to be in jail. My heart raced. "Harry! Hel-" I started but I was stopped mid scream. The next I knew I was apparting with Bellatrix. I felt as if I was being pulled through a tiny tube. Then in a flash it was over. I was thrown to the cold floor in a huge room. I looked around and saw tall ceilings and a giant chandelier. Then the two other death eaters appeared and Theo was thrown to the floor as well.  "We're home!" Bellatrix shrieked. I was frozen in place, my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked at Theo and he just shook his head. Then Lucius Malfoy walked in. He carried his walking stick with the snake head. "Well Well Well, what do we have here?" he said. Bellatrix grabbed my hair by the root and yanked my head up to face him. "Long time no see" he said. "How was your trip to Azkaban?" I said sarcastically. I felt a sharp kick to my back and Bellatrix yanked my head up again. "You will respect him you filthy half blood" she yelled. "And who is this?" he said, lifting Theo's head with the snake on his wand. "He was with the girl." The death eater said. "What's your name?" Lucius asked. Theo said nothing. "Fine, have it your way." he said. He stepped back and sat in a chair. "Bellatrix..." he said. Bellatrix let go of me and stepped over my body. She pointed her wand at me and smiled. "Crucio," she said. I screamed as the curse took over my body. It was like fire burning every inch of me. I couldn't breathe. I heard screaming. "Stop, please stop" Theo begged. Lucius smirked and nodded at Bellatrix. The curse broke and I could breathe again. A thin layer of sweat coated my body. I couldn't even keep my head up, it just collapsed and rested on the cold floor. "Name, boy" Lucius said. "Theodore Nott" he said. "Pureblood. How did you get mixed up with this vermin?" Lucius said. "You're one to talk," Theo said. "Draco no!" a voice yelled. I used all my energy to lift my head and look up. Draco had run in and Narcissa followed. She looked different. Her hands shook like Draco's and she was skinny, really skinny. She had bags under her eyes and she was pale. She almost didn't look human. "Jayne!" Draco yelled and ran over to me. He knelt down in front of me. "What did you do to her?" he yelled. "Nothing compared to what I'm going to do," he said. "You aren't going to touch her, you sick bastard." he yelled. Lucius nodded at the two other death eaters and they grabbed Draco. "Take him to his room and lock the door." he said. "Let me go!" Draco screamed. "Be quiet Draco, I want you to be able to hear your friends scream." Lucius said. Bellatrix started laughing. "Let me go! No! Jayne! Please! I'm sorry! Jayne!" he screamed as he was dragged away. "Lucius, please" Narcissa said. "What did I tell you?" Lucius said. Narcissa bowed her head and scurried away. I looked over and Theo was starting to stand up. "Theo" I whispered. Theo stood up and charged at Lucius. "Stupefy" Bellatrix yelled. He was tossed back and hit the wall. "Theo!" I yelled. I gathered my strength and crawled to him. I shook his body and he opened his eyes. "We are being summoned." Bellatrix said. Lucius nodded. "Tie them up and put them in the cellar." Lucius commanded. The death eaters grabbed us and dragged us down to a dark cellar. They conjured two chairs and threw us onto them. He pulled my arms behind my back and pulled his wand. "Incarerous," he said. I felt ropes wrap around my wrists tightly bounding them together. Then he did the same by tying one ankle to each leg of the chair. They did the same to Theo. "Have fun you two" one said laughing as they left. We started struggling in the chairs but the ropes were too tight. "I'm so sorry Theo" I choked out. "Hey, it's ok. We are going to be fine." he said. I laughed. "Your optimism is inspiring but I don't know how we are going to get out of this one." I said. He smiled at me and then we were quiet. For the first time, I was really scared. Maybe I'll see dad sooner than I thought.

HARRY'S POV

Dumbledore's gone. Jayne's gone. Sirius, my parents, Cedric. I lost everyone. When I heard her scream my name, I should have gotten there quicker. But I was too late. I ran over just to see the last seconds of their apparition. Then I found Theo and Jaynes wands and the marauders map. Someone took them both. "How are you going to find them?" Hermione asked as we stood at the Astronomy tower. "I don't know Mione. I have no idea where they are. I have to find the horcruxes. I don't know how I'm going to tell Uncle Moony. He is going to lose it." I said. "We'll find them. One way or another. Don't worry mate." Ron added. I nodded. But I did worry. That's all I did. Jayne was somewhere out there. With death eaters. They could be torturing her, she could be. No. No, I can't even think about that. "The last thing I said to her was-" I started when my voice cracked. "She knows you didn't mean it." Hermione said. I nodded. I'll find her. I will. I have to. For Sirius.