Chapter 87

JAYNE'S POV

Professor Snape walked in. He saw me and his face dropped. "Ah Severus, so good to see you." Voldemort said. Snape walked in slowly and sat down. "Oh, I forgot, we are joined by Miss Black tonight. I believe she was a former student of yours." Voldemort said. "Yes My Lord," he said. I looked at Snape with shock. He just kept his eyes down. I knew he was playing both sides but I didn't know he came to these meetings. I just realized I should probably pretend to be angry. "Traitor!" I yelled. They all looked at me. Snape had a blank face. "You taught at our school. You worked for Dumbledore. And then you killed him. For what? For him!" I yelled looking at Voldemort. Voldemort smiled at me with those disgusting teeth. "Enough little girl" Voldemort said.  "Burn in hell you traitor!" I yelled. "Crucio," Voldemort said, pointing his wand at me. The spell hit and it was worse. Worse than Bellatrix, worse than Lucius's. Worse than any other crucio i've ever felt. I screamed until I felt my vocal cords about to tear. I was thrashing pulling against the ropes holding. I could feel them digging into my skin. After what felt like forever the spell broke. Bellatrix was cheering and the others were laughing. Draco was staring down and I could see the tears in his eyes. Snape looked at me, his eyes full of concern. After the spell broke my body went limp. The only thing holding me up was the ropes. They continued to talk about stuff but I couldn't pay attention. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care that my teacher was seeing me with practically no clothes on. I didn't care that Voldemort was torturing me. I didn't care about anything. I just wanted them to kill me. To just get it over with and kill me. The meeting felt like a long time. Eventually, it ended. Snape took one more look at me, I could tell he was hesitant. I shook my head. He couldn't blow his cover. Not for me. The death eaters united Draco and dragged him towards the stairs. I realized they hadn't untied me. He started fighting. "Wait, Jayne! Where are you taking her?" he said. They threw him down the stairs and into the cellar. Lucius stood at the top. "What are you doing to her?" I heard Theo yell. I struggled against the ropes. "What? You boys want to watch?" he asked. "Don't touch her. Don't you touch her!" Draco screamed his voice breaking. "Let her go. Torture me, kill me, whatever you want, just leave her alone." Theo said. Lucius smirked as he walked in. He walked up to me and lifted my chin. "Your boys want to watch, how's that sound?" he said. I pulled my chin away and shook my head. "Please no. You already, you already did it. Not again" I choked out. Lucius laughed. "Well I didn't get a turn little girl" Lucius said smugly. The death eaters untied me and grabbed my arms dragging me down to the cellar. Theo and Draco had been tied to the pillars in the cellar just like I was just tied up. They had gags in their mouths muffling any sound. "Draco! Theo!" I said. I ripped myself from their grip and ran over to Draco. I reached up and tried to untie his wrists but it wouldn't budge. Then I felt the arms on me again. "No! No please, I can't, not again!" I cried. I turned around to see Lucius smirking at me. He conjured a table and the death eaters forced me to bend over it. I fought but it didn't work. They held my wrists. Lucius stripped his cape. I heard the zipper and closed my eyes. I could hear laughter of the death eaters, I could hear muffled screams from Draco and Theo and I could hear myself crying. I felt him pull my underwear down. Then he slammed himself inside of me. I screamed out in pain as he ripped through me. The tears fell down my face. Theo and Draco were screaming and fighting, trying to break free. I just felt the thrusts of Lucius pounding into me. He gripped my hair and forced my head up. "Look at them." he demanded. I just kept my eyes closed. But then I stopped screaming. I felt the pain overwhelm me and I started to fade. Lucius was grunting and he finished inside me. He pulled out and dressed himself. I crumpled to the floor and everything went dark. I really hope I don't wake up this time.

DRACO'S POV

He raped her. Right in front of me. My own father. And I couldn't help her. I just had to watch. I had to watch her scream in pain until she went silent. Then Lucius finished and he waved his wand and the table disappeared. She just fell to the floor. "Normally I would never fuck a half-blood but the look on you two's faces was worth it" he said. I screamed at him but it was just muffled noise. The other death eater kicked at Jayne and she didn't move. "Is she dead?" he asked. He knelt down and felt her neck. "Not yet," he said. They walked out and locked the gate. "Should we untie them?" a death eater asked. "Why not? Not like they can help her." he said. He pointed his wand through the gate and the ropes were gone. Then they walked away. We both rushed over to Jayne. "Oh merlin" Theo sighed. There was fresh blood on her legs. I quickly pulled up her underwear and pulled her shaking unconscious frame into my arms. "I'm so sorry Jayne. I'm sorry" I cried. Theo stood behind me and placed an arm on my shoulder. I just held her and cried. "I should have protected you. I'm so sorry." I just sobbed. I didn't know what else to say to her. Theo brought my black suit jacket over and I pulled it over her hoping to warm her up. She was still trembling. Theo and I took turns sleeping so we could watch over her. She only opens her eyes for a few seconds at a time. We don't talk to her. We just give her water and food when we can. Then she goes right back to sleep. Every single time I worry she might not wake up.