Chapter 34

Drunk

DRACO'S POV

Why do I even bother with Jayne? I am doing so much, risking so much to protect her. And she just has to make it harder by looking for trouble. Why can't she just stay quiet and keep her head down? She has no idea what could happen if she goes too far. If Umbridge finds out what I am doing for her. If my father finds out about us, we are doomed. As I storm back to my room, all I see is red. I pull out the firewhiskey hidden throughout my room and decide to drown out the world. I take a sip of the dark liquor and it burns my throat as it goes down. A good pain.

JAYNE'S POV

I decided to go to the Astronomy Tower after my fights with Harry and Draco. I need to clear my head seeing as I still have DA tonight. I climbed the stairs and sat on the floor, my feet dangled off the railing. I felt the wind blowing against my skin. It got colder and colder but I didn't care. I just needed to think. After what felt like forever of thinking, I still had no idea what to do about Draco, or Harry, or Umbridge. But it was time for the DA so I had to go. I snuck down the stairs and headed for the ROR. It's becoming harder and harder to sneak around Hogwarts so we have to be extra careful. I checked my surroundings and made sure nobody was around then I made my way into the ROR. There were already a few students inside but it hadn't started yet. I set my stuff down and saw Harry running over to me. I was dreading this but I had nowhere to go. "If you are here to bash Draco again, I don't want to hear it." I said. "Jayne, I'm sorry about earlier. It's just that I get worried about you. You are basically my sister so I feel like I have to protect you." Harry said. "That's nice of you Harry, really. But Draco isn't the villain. He wants to protect me too." I said. "Does he? Are you 100% sure about that?" Harry said firmly. "Harry!" I scoffed. "Ok, I trust you know what you are doing Jayne, but please be careful." he said. "I will, now let's focus on our real enemy" I said with a small smile. He nodded and we began. Finally.

DA went well but after I was exhausted. I went straight to my dorm and got ready for bed. I have Umbridge's detention tomorrow and I was scared. More so than ever. I climbed into bed and laid there and my head filled with what ifs. I tossed and turned for hours imagining what she could come up with. Eventually I fell asleep.

Bang Bang Bang

I shot up to the sound of someone pounding on my door. I got out of bed and drew my wand as I walked over. I opened the door and in stumbled Draco... drunk. "Hey princess" he said, slurring his words. "Draco, what the hell? It's 1am" I yelled. "Whatever, I missed you. I know you missed me too" he said struggling to stand up. "Draco, you're drunk. Let's talk about this tomorrow. Right now you need sleep" I said. His hands cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. I could smell the firewhiskey on his breath. His hands traveled over my body and began to pull at my clothes. Then I pulled away. "Draco, stop, you are drunk," I said, pushing him away. His eyes softened. "I'm sorry princess" he choked out. "I didn't mean what I said, I love you" he said softly. "It's ok, I forgive you. Let's just get you in bed" I said. I helped him take off his shirt and shoes and he crawled in bed with me. It was much easier to fall asleep when I'm safe in his arms.

FRIDAY

I woke up this morning and my hands immediately started shaking. I shouldn't be this afraid of a teacher. Maybe I should tell Dumbledore or McGonagall or Snape. But then again I don't want any more attention drawn to me. It could mess up DA. Draco and I quickly got dressed and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. Draco ate to soak up the alcohol and coffee to help with his hangover. But I was so nervous I couldn't eat or drink anything. "Jayne, you need to eat" Draco whispered to me. "I'm not hungry," I said, giving him a fake smile. "Just have something for me," he said. I nodded and took a small blueberry muffin and began to nibble at it. "Good girl" he said and I felt his cold hand go to my thigh. "Draco Not-" I started. "Ah ah ah, keep looking normal. You wouldn't want your friends to know what's going on under this table" he whispered with a smirk. I just stared ahead trying to focus on what Cami was talking about. His hand crept higher and higher up until it was right in front of my heat. I could feel myself getting wet. He teased my clit and I bit my lip to hold in a moan. As he dipped a finger into my wetness, I grabbed the table and he chuckled softly. "Can't handle it princess?" he teased. Then he slipped his finger inside me and I gasped. "Are you ok Jayne?" Blaise asked. Draco began pumping his finger in and out of me and I gripped the table so hard. "Yes, just feeling a little sick" I said and Blaise nodded, turning back to his conversation. "Good Girl" Draco whispered in my ear as he slipped another finger in. His hot breath fanned my neck and I bit my lip so hard it was bleeding. "I'm close" I choked out. "Cum for me princess" he whispered and I did. He pulled his fingers out and sucked them clean. He looked so smug as I casually tried to catch my breath. "Let's get to class," I said standing up. Draco stood up and took my hand and we walked to class. This was the calm before the storm.