Chapter 13

I still hate you

JAYNE'S POV

After the hour ended, I quickly left the classroom. I went to the train to say goodbye to all my friends who were leaving. I said goodbye to all the Weasleys and Hermione. I was supposed to go with them but I lied and said I wanted to focus on studying and stuff. Everyone knew it was because of Harry. Then I said goodbye to Cami and Kenz. I found out that the only Slytherins staying at Hogwarts are Draco and I. Could things get worse? Probably? Who knows, the night is young.

Draco wasn't even supposed to stay back this year but he decided to last minute. Strange. It's because all the Slytherins are rich purebloods with huge houses. After everyone left, I went to my room. I changed into some comfortable PJ shorts and a crop top and started reading. It was only 7. I was supposed to go to Malfoys room. Every part of me wanted to go, but my head told me to stay. So I did. I sat in my room reading until I heard a loud knocking/banging. Malfoy stormed in and slammed the door. "What the hell Malfoy?" I yelled. I tried to focus on being angry but he looked gorgeous. He wore grey sweatpants and a form fitting white t-shirt. "I told you to come to my room," he said standing at the foot of my bed. "I didn't want to," I lied. "It wasn't a request" he snapped grabbing the book and throwing it to the side. I got off the bed and stood toe to toe with him. He was much taller than me so I wasn't very intimidating. "I can do what I want," I said, glaring at him. "We'll see," he smirked. I turned to sit back down when I felt two arms grab me. The next thing I knew Malfoy had thrown me over his shoulder and was walking to his room. "What the fuck! Put me down!" I yelled and hit his back. He was so muscular he didn't seem to notice. We got to his room and he shut the door and locked it. Then he walked over and threw me on the bed. His room was huge. There was only one bed and it was enormous. "Draco I-" I started but he stopped me. "Come on princess. What's my name" he said, smirking. I bit my lip. This was it. If I said it, it was on. I knew the consequences of my actions but I didn't care. I needed him. "Daddy," I said, smirking at him. "You'll be the death of me,'' he said rolling his eyes. "Get up," he said. I quickly stand up in front of him. We never break eye contact. "Get undressed and lay down," he said. I took off my shirt and pulled my shorts. Then I unhooked my bra and pulled off my underwear and I laid on the bed. Draco just stared at me. I wasn't innocent, I have done stuff, I wasn't a virgin. But it was different with him. Being completely vulnerable, something was different. He pulled off his shirt and I took in his figure. His abs, his biceps, his skin was pale but in a moonlight kind of way. His sweats dropped to the floor and he was in naked. I thought he would have one more layer before his member sprung through but I was wrong. He climbed on top of me and his lips connected with mine. I felt the heat grow and I got more and more wet.I moaned softly and His kisses traveled down my body. I felt his length rubbing against my wetness and I moaned. He lined himself up with my entrance and I saw him holding out his wand. "Draco, what's with the wand?" I asked. He gave an evil smirk. "Mufflito" he whispered. Then his hips bucked and he pushed himself inside me. I screamed out his name as his thrusts quickened. "I warned you princess" he groaned and I dug my nails into his back. The pleasure is unimaginable. He buries himself in the crook of my neck as his thrusts become sloppy. I felt my walls tighten. We cum at almost the same time and he falls to the side breathing heavily. Our heart beats in sync and our breath is ragged. "I still hate you," he whispers. I get up and kiss him on the cheek. "I still hate you too" I say and I get dressed and leave. This happens every single night until Winter Break ends.

There is a huge feast to welcome everyone back from Winter Break. There is a huge feast whenever something happens. Draco and I have been hooking up for 2 weeks. Everyday of winter break is pretty much an assortment of the same. I wake up, eat, do some reading and or studying, go outside chill out and of course, fuck the boy I hate the most. The sex is so good because it's fueled by hatred. Over winter break, Malfoy and I didn't just have sex. We also like to hang out. Like actually. We talked. I even told him about Sirius and Harry. He told me about his family. We have a lot in common and got to know each other really well. Despite all the talking we did, we didn't talk about what happens next, what this is?

Everyone returned to their common rooms to get settled before the feast. I got to see Cami and Kenz and they told me all about their Winter Break. I didn't tell them about Malfoy. I just said mine was uneventful, which it most definitely was not. I felt bad lying but Malfoy and I didn't talk about who we tell and what we tell them. So I went with nothing. After catching up we went to the feast. Cami and I were sort of late. We ran in and sat down when Malfoy waved us over. I was immediately suspicious. We gave each other a look but they just shrugged it off. We walked over and Cami and Kenz sat down on either side of Blaise and I sat next to Malfoy as he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and I felt his hand on my thigh. Dumbledore gave a long speech, like always, then we started eating. There was no small talk, none. Just Malfoy. "I hate Dumbledore's speeches. They are so boring" he said and his hand trailed up my thigh. "There's never any climax" he said giving my thigh a rough squeeze causing me to choke on my water. "Oh shit" Blaise said chuckling. "Jayne, are you ok?" Cami asked. A few seconds later, it clicked. "Wait, did you two?" Kenz said, looking at Malfoy and I. He was so smug. I wanted to die. "Yeah, we fucked," Malfoy said. Out loud. So everyone could hear. People's heads turned. We both flipped them off at the exact same time. "So are you guys dating now?" Cami asked. I laughed and Malfoy rolled his eyes. "I hate him." I said. "I hate her," he said. "And the feast is over" Dumbledore said and the food was gone. I stood up and walked out as Malfoy followed leaving our friends to process that.