It's just a favour

It's been a few days since Ayla's family reunion. She hasn't told anyone not even Viola and Pansy. She's been researching about her father and searched through his school records. One definitely caught her eye. 

"Caught for stealing mandrake leaves back in 75'. And I thought you were sneaky, dad." She muttered. She searched through some more and laughed at how stupid her dad was back when he was younger. "Caught for inappropriate behaviour after hours," she frowned and saw her mum's name highlighted underneath. "Ewww!"

J:Oooh shit!! I would be scarred for life.

D: At least she didn't walk in on them countless times.

The next day, Ayla and Blaise walked to the great hall for lunch.

"I am so behind on this transfiguration homework. What about you?" He asked.

"Finished that ages ago."

"Surely, let me copy?"

"As long as you reword it." She gave the book her notes and looked over to see Harry and his minions just sat down at the Gryffindor table. "I'll be back." She said leaving her best friend and walked over to Harry. Hermione gave her dirty looks. Ron was stuffing his face per usual and Harry was his friendly self.

"Hey, Ayla. What's up?" Harry asked.

"I was wondering if you could do me a favour." She asked.

"He doesn't care." Hermione interrupted. "About you or your little favour."

"Hermione, just stop. What was it?"

"I was wondering if you could sneak me into the Gryffindor common room for study purposes."

"Study purposes?"

"Personal research more like."

"Okay? What's in it for me?"

"Whatever you want." He looked at the girl and acted like he was thinking about it. "Please I really need to know something."

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Thank you so much. I cannot tell you how grateful I am."

"What time?"

"This weekend?"

"Quidditch game. Maybe, tomorrow afternoon?"

"Sure, works for me."

"Okay, good."

"Bye. See you tomorrow!" Harry watched Ayla as she walked back to the Slytherin table and sat back down next to Blaise.

"Are you joking, Harry?" Hermione exclaimed. Harry rolled his eyes. "Ayla Black. She's a fucking bitch. Can you believe this, Ronald? He's associating with Sirius Black's daughter."

"Hermione, it obvious he likes her. Why do you think he did it?" Ron said.

"I don't like her, I'm just doing her a favour. It's what friends do."

"Friends? Sure." Ron said sarcastically.

"Shut up, Ron!"

"You like her, you don't want to admit it. She is pretty hot though."

"Ron, shut up!" Harry and Hermione yelled.