The talk

After classes were finished Ayla sat on Blaise's bed up in the boys dormitory. If Mattheo riddle wanted to talk, well let's talk. She sat against the bed-frame and started reading the Daily Prophet. The three boys entered the rooms all talking  and laughing. No one really noticed that Ayla was there. She looked across at the bed across from her to see Mattheo shirtless.  She rolled her eyes as the boy noticed the girl and screamed.

"What the fuck, Ayla!" He got a shirt to cover himself up. "Merlin sake, can you say something next time?"

"Your acting like I've never a guy shirtless before. I have a cousin, Riddle. And I can guarantee there most definitely be a 'next time'." She said bringing the newspaper back to her view.

"How long have you been sitting there?" Draco asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you here, Ayla?" Enzo asked.

"The same reason you wanted me to go to the library."

"Oh. Oooh!" Enzo said when he understood.

"The library?" Mattheo said.

"Don't worry about it." They said. He nodded.

"Look Mattheo, if you think I'm gonna forgive you for what you said, your wrong..." He looked at the girl sorrowfully. "But...that doesn't mean I'm willing to move on. Friends?"

J: He does NOT want to be friends. If you know what I mean.

Draco scoffed at the situation. Enzo snickered.

"Friends? You wanna be friends?" He asked. "Ayla, you have not spoken to me for two months and every time I tried, someone would be there to push me away."

"Why do you think I'm here myself?" She said.

"Why the change of heart? You feel bad? You feel guilty?"

"Look, if you don't wanna be friends and move forward then that's on you. At least, I tried to make an effort."

"I have been trying to make an effort for two months!"

"Yeah. I get that. Which is why I wanna get over this already and move on."

"Whatever. Just leave."

"Leave?"

"Yeah, Ayla, leave."

"Fine. But don't ask to be friends when you have a change of heart." She walked to the door and slammed it behind her.

D: He just fucked everything up

B: What an idiot.

J:  She still has Harry though

D: James, no offence but no one cares about Harry at the moment

L: Pardon?

D: Other than you and Lily