Chapter 1 Five Years Later🗓

5 years later, sun is 18. Working with the police force, while holding his title time after time. At night, sun is with nanu, chasing a criminal.

"Get him Lycanroc!" Sun commands and chases after the suspect. "Stop!" Sun shouts as they make their way through the trees. "Nanu! Have my back!" Sun shouts as the cop car waits for the suspect on the other side. Sun goes into the trees with lycanroc to find him. "Sniff him out boy, he's here somewhere." Sun whispers and looks around the spiky trees. "Do you smell him?" Sun whispers, and lycanroc points to the left. "Found ya!" Sun calls out, the suspect gets up and rushes to get away.

The suspect runs out of the spiky trees to be met with 5 cop cars and 8 armed men, one of them being nanu

The suspect runs out of the spiky trees to be met with 5 cop cars and 8 armed men, one of them being nanu. "Put your hands in the air young man, and walk to the car slowly." Nanu instructs the suspect. The suspect gives up and is soon in handcuffs. "Good job sun, you pulled through for us." A cop says. "I have to say sun, you make a great police officer." Jenny says and hands him some water.

Soon the news team arrived

"We are here live at the akala island forest, near the Pikachu valley. Pokemon champion, sun with me, anything you want to say champ?" The news woman asks. "It was just what I had to do. Nothing special, we all have to do our part in order to get by." Sun says, being as modest as he could. "That was a very modest word from the champion, coming to you live from akala island." The news woman says. "Hey sun, here's your payment for today." Jenny says and hands sun some poke dollars. "Thanks jenny, I appreciate it." Sun says and pockets the money. "Later sun, and thanks again for your help." Nanu says and clears the scene. Sun leaves the scene and takes the monorail home.

Back on mele mele island, sun comes home

"Im home!" Sun says and takes off her muddy shoes from the outside. "Where the hell were you?" Lillie asks, sitting cross legged on a chair. "Oh sh*t, lillie. I was just doing some work that nanu needed." Sin answers and lycanroc feels embarrassed. "I don't like you coming home so late, you know how much I worry about you." Lillie says, feeling sorrow in her eyes. "Im sorry lillie, but at least I have something that's productive." Sun says and goes to the shower. "You naughty pup, where have you been?" Snowy asks, whose now a ninetails. Lycanroc rolls his eyes and sleeps on the couch.

Later sun sits with lillie in the bed

"You know sun, after 5 years, we're still together, despite our fights." Lillie says and kiss sun on the cheek. "Im sorry for everything lillie, I'm gonna try to be a better boyfriend." Sun says and kisses lillie back on the lips. "Say sun, do you think we can spend time together?" Lillie asks. "Sure lillie, we can spend time together. How about tommorow. My agenda is pretty clear for now." Sun answers and rolls to his side. "I wish dusk was here, he'd he so proud of how far we went." Sun whispers. "How is mallow doing? Has been okay these last few years?" Lillie asks. "She hasn't been the same since dusk disappeared. I think dusk is dead, and the readings can be wrong." Sun says and and feels his eye lids get heavy. "It's okay sun, you did your best as champ and as a good person." Lillie says and wraps her arms around him. They soon intertwine their hands together.

"Good night lillie

"Good night lillie." Sun says and closes his eyes. Lillie does the same and passes out.

In a flashback

"Hey you! Can you also down for a moment!" Past lillie calls out and rushes to him. "What do you want uh....." Past Sun started, but forgot lillies name. "Lillie." She giggles and hides her face from him. "Say uh lillie, what is nebby? I never seen a pokemon like that before." Sun asks and nebby peeks it's little head out of the bag. "Nebby is a previous version of a legendary." Lillie answers and zips up the bag again. Nebby shakes around in the bag and lillie holds it still. "You sure you're able to carry it?" Sun asks, offering to hold the bag for her. "No, it's light and easy to carry and it's my responsibility to keep Nebby safe." Lillie says and hides her face in her hat. "You are a very beautiful girl." Sun says and places anf finger on lillies cheek. Lillies face soon turns red as a tomato berry. "Thank you, mr sun." Lillie says bashfully. Sun hugs lillie, and lillie didn't fight it, see leaned into his touch. "Say cheese!" Rotom says and flashed a picture of them.

Lycanrocs POV

Lycanrocs POV

Lycanroc wakes up and checks the time and it wasn't the morning. *3 am, sh*t. It's still too early, I guess I can snuggle with snowy some more.* Lycanroc thinks and puts a blanket on snowy. "You're still away?" Meowth asks. "Yeah, im still awake." Lycanroc answers and licks the cat pokemon. "What the hell? What have you been up to these last few days?" Meowth asks. "Im fine, I just feel like we can't do anything without sun." Lycanroc says. "You're finally home, what time you so long?" Charmeleon asks. "Sorry we didn't take you on this mission." Lycanroc apologizes and licks him too. "You are gross as sh*t!" Charemleon says and walks to his bed. "It's still pretty late, we should all go back to sleep." Meowth suggested and goes back to his bed. * they're probably right, I should go back to sleep too.* Lycanroc says. Unaware that things may have been a been quiet these last five years, but soon all that is going to change.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 enjoy pokemon sun X lillie flower under the sun book 4 🌸🌞