Chapter 31 Lillies family reunion👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Back at suns house

Sun meets with lillie at his house. Lillie waits for sun in his room. "Hey sun, where have you been?" Lillie asks as she pulls out a shopping bag. "You bought a new dress?" Sun asks as lillie nods, she then pulls out an outfit for sun. "This is for you sun, I think you're gonna love this." Lillie says. "You didn't have to do that lillie. I could just wear the tuxedo I got for the ceremony 7 years back." Sun says, trying to be modest. "No sun, this is important. I need my boyfriend to look his best for tonight." Lillie says with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you lillie, I like it

"Thank you lillie, I like it." Sun says and puts the tuxedo in the bathroom. When sun leaves the bathroom, he looks good. "Wow sun, you look amazing." Lillie coos and stands on her toes to kiss him. "Why don't we go early so we can catch up with mother and father." Lillie says, she then fixes her hair into a cuter ponytail. "Now you're the one whose looking cute." Sun chuckles, lillie playfully hits him. "Come on you flirty. We have to get the aether paradise." Lillie says and pulls suns hand.

At the aether paradise

"Lillie, there you are!" Mr mohn says and hugs his daughter. "Afternoon father, it's a pleasure to be here." Lillie says and stands on her toes to kiss his forehead. "Gladion will show up in a bit. He says he's bringing a special lady with him." Mr mohn says and winks. *moon.* sun thinks and shakes Mr mohns hand. "So, when is the party gonna start?" Sun asks "it'll begin in a bit, but right now we need to set up before any of the family members show up." Mr mohn answers.

In the ballroom

"Wow, since when did the aether paradise have a ballroom?" Sun asks. "You haven't been at this part before?" Mr mohn asks. "No, I don't think so, but i think I've seen it." Sun answers. The place was getting set up and the sun was gonna set soon.

Outside the ball room

"So sun, what were you and nanu talking about?" Lillie asks. "He told me hau and his group were trying to leave the jail, but they didn't." Sun answers. Lillie plays with her half heart necklace. "Don't worry lillie, nothing bad is gonna happen." Sun says, and kisses her on the cheek.

"Thank you babe, you're the sweetest

"Thank you babe, you're the sweetest." Lillie says with a small blush. "Its been a while since ive seen you blush." Sun says. "I have, but im good at hiding it." Lillie giggles. "Lillie, there you are darling!" Lusamine chrips and hugs her daughter. "Afternoon mother, I'm so glad to be here with you." Lillie says politely. "Im glad you're here too sun." Lusamine says and hugs him too. "Good to see you again, sorry we haven't been around. I've been busy doing a bunch of things." Sun says. *just think about lillie for a moment. Please, don't waste this chance* Charlie says in suns head. Sun ignores him and smiles to what lusamine has to says.

Later that night

Sun sees a lot of lillies family members he never seen before. "Wow lillie, you have a really big family." Sun says in awe. "I forgot to tell you, my family comes from a long line of hard workers. For some reason, my family got the curse of being wealthy." Lillie says and holds suns hand. Sun spends most of his evening, drinking and enjoying meeting all of lillies family members, and shaking their hands.

Sun bumps into moon

Sun bumps into moon. "Hi moon, when did you show up?" Sun asks. "I showed up a while back, but me and gladion took the other side to enter." Moon says. "I missed you." Sun says amd hugs her. "Sun, you see me almost everyday. And thank you for looking out for me." Moon says and goes to find gladion. Sun walks outside for a bit and sees the full moon.

Outside

"There is more to life then this sun." Lycanroc says. "What do you mean?" Sun asks. "We have been running all over the place, looking for answers, rings, stones, and dusk. We finally got the door open, but you almost died." Lycanroc says. "Its okay look, now I got a scare. Just like you." Sun says, he then pulls up his shirt to show stitches on his right side. "When did you get that?" Lycanroc asks. "Calem was taking care of me, Necrozma stabbed me there and well....here it is." Sun explains and puts his shirt down. "Im sorry I didn't do anything to protect you. I should've done more, but I was one second too late and i ended up getting you sick." Lycanroc whimpers. "Don't worry lycanroc, we can get through this." Sun reassures him.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 sorry about the wait, but poke bro 2 isn't feeling too well. Plz understand that he's human too. He promised to make more chapters tm so plz enjoy this chapter.