Chapter 80 Candy Care

On mele mele island at candies house suns POV

Sun goes to candies house and let's him in. After removing his water shoes, she shows him the news. It was the same news he saw from phyco. "Kalos was under attack by an alolan....how did this happen?" Candy asks, since sun knew. "Some deputy named hunter. He worked PSF, because he was the best of his team." Sun answers and sits on the pillow. Candy kneels on the pillow and pours the tea. "Sun, how did this happen?" She asks, and sun didn't really know the answer to that.

 "Sun, how did this happen?" She asks, and sun didn't really know the answer to that

"Carl, Carl must've send Hunter to get close to hau, but i know hau. Hau is always one step ahead of anyone." Sun says and sips his tea. "Sun, you shouldn't be getting into adult work." Candy says, then drinks her tea. "I'm 18 candy, I'm considered an adult." Sun says. "Yeah, but you're still a kid in my eyes." Candy says, then sips her tea again. "You're 17 candy, you're about to be an adult in one year." Sun says, but frowns and sips his tea again. "Sun, have you been able to use your power yet?" Candy asks. "No, but I have felt it getting stronger though." Sun answers and clenched his chest. "Maybe you should try it out." Candy suggests, then rushes to her room.

10 minutes later

Candy return with the same book and reads the orb about the orb im his chest. "This orb has be used before, but was only given to a handful of people." Candy reads, and that scared sun. "You mean....oh dear....but how did it get in my chest?" Sun asks. "Lunala or solgaleo give it to those who are pure of heart and bravery. To lunala, you were both of those things and more." Candy says with a smile. "I'm dangerous." Sun objects, but candy begged the differ. "She's right sun, you saved charmeleon from an abusive trainer." Lycanroc says, then charmeleon pops out of his pokeball. "Aw sun, you have a charmeleon." Candy coos, and charemleon walks over and licks candies face. She giggles and pets under his chin. Ursaring came into the room with more tea, and candy smiles. "Thank you ursaring." Candy says, as it places thr tray down. "Hey ursaring, remember when you were a wild one? How did it feel to be loved for the 1st time?" Sun asks. "It felt great." The ursaring answers, then goes back to the kitchen.

" The ursaring answers, then goes back to the kitchen

"Ursaring needs to smile more." Sun suggests, and and pours some more tea. ""You're right, but that's the way he is, no use on changing that." She says ans kisses him on the cheek. "Hey sun, what are we doing here? We should be trying to save alola, not have tea with some girl." Lycanroc says, but charmeleon lays by the empty fireplace. "I don't know, i kinda want to relax." Charmeleon says, and closes his eyes for a bit. Lycanroc gives up and takes one of the biscuits. "Fine, but afterwards, we should go straight to Carl afterwards." Lycanroc says, but sun was on candies lap. Sun lays his head on her lap, and she pets his head with a loving smile. "Relax sun, you've been working hard lately. You deserve special treatment." She giggles, then kisses his cheek. Lycanroc was lost for words, but gave in. The sun slowly starts to set and go dark, but sun knew he should rest for a bit, but has to see Carl before sleeping.

Back in kalos clemont POV

Clemont makes in anncounment in lumiose city. He cleans his glasses, and clears his throat.

"Attention lumiose city

"Attention lumiose city." Clemont says, but the people were uprising. "I know we're all upset about the 146 people that were killed and the 67 that were injuried, but we shouldn't make an uprising. What is a war gonna fix? Nothing, more people will die. We're safe now, the threat has been dealt with?" Clemont says, trying ro reassure the people. "So we're just gonna let this slide?!" One person shouts, and everyone yells in agreement. "No, we shall not, but starting a war won't solve nothing!" Clemont says, but they threw a bottle at him, and clemont dodged it. Bonnie holds onto clemonts shirt and was scared. Joof then pushes clemont out of the way. "Attention everyone of kalos, clemont is in no right to lead this city. I shall lead kalos into victory. We'll take back the lives of this city by destroying alola!" Joof says, and everyone agreed. "War isn't the answer! It's foolish!" Clemont objects, but no one cares. "Looks like lumiose city is under new management." Joof says, then pushes clemont down from the stage, and into some mud. Bonnie rushes to his side and helps him up. the walk away as joof continues to act like a nazi. "I gotta call calem before it's too late." Clemont says, and they rush back into the gym.

Back in alola at the league calems POV

Calem and Serena kissed for a bit, and soon calem forgot all about the attack on kalos, till his phone rang. "Hey clemont long time no see." Calem says with a smile. "Calem! Some pink haired punk is making a statement to start a war in alola, you have to tell sun!" Clemont says, and that made calems skin run cold.

Once he sighed off on the phone, Serena kisses calem again

Once he sighed off on the phone, Serena kisses calem again. "What's wrong? Is something wrong?" Serena asks. "Nothing, i just need to tell sun something." Calem says, and gets up from the bed. It was night, but he was sure sun was still awake. *I better tell dusk this, he might be more listening to his brother rather then me.* calem thinks, then rushes to dusks office.

In dusks office

Calem busts in. "What in the hell are you doing?" Dusk asks, demanding an answer. "Dusk we have a problem." Calem says, and dusks anger disappears.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚