Chapter 50 More Training

Morning as suns wakes up with the sun

"Morning babe." Lillie chirps, kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning to you." Sun greets back, then kisses Lillie on the lips. "So, what can wr do today?" Sun asks. "I'm sorry sun, but i have school." Lillie says, sun frowns, but let's lillie go. "Okay lillie, study hard." Sun says.

At the League

"Hey sun, welcome back. Are you ready dor some training today?" Calem asks. "Since when are you the one asking me for training?" Sun asks with a chuckle. "I don't know, Tyranitar can use the exercise." Calem answers. "Sure." Sun says, lycanroc smiles at the tyranitar. "1st time training with me i assume." Sun says. Lycanroc tugs on suns pant leg. "What do you want to do?" Sun asks. "I think we can handle it." Lycanroc barks, but before any training could've been done, the door bell rings. "I'll get it!" Dawn calls out. "Hello? Oh, sun! It's for you!" Dawn calls out. Sun goes over to the door and meets up with Carl. "Carl? What are you doing here?" Sun asks. "I need to talk with you." Carl says and ushers him to the car. "Calem! Train my pokemon!" Sun calls out and hands dawn his pokeballs.

"What about you?" Calem calls out, but too late, sun was in the car and they drove off

"What about you?" Calem calls out, but too late, sun was in the car and they drove off. "He needs to protect himself in case danger comes around." Calem says. "What do you suggest?" Dawn asks. "I don't know, I could've at least gave him Lycanroc, but he meeds to train. Come on." Calem says to lycanroc, carrying the pokeballs.

Driving

"What did you need me for?" Sun asks. Carl was silent at 1st, as the 80's rap played in the back round. "Joof is alive." Carl answers, which felt like a shot in the heart. "But how?! I thought I killed him!" Sun objects.

Small flash back Carl narrated

You pushed him out the window and he fell to the dumpster, and crawled away.  The body they found, wasn't his. Turns out, he killed another man to make it look like him. He now is somewhere in ula ula island, but I don't know yet.

End of flashback

"So, where the f*ck has he been hiding for 5 years?" Sun asks. "He made a new studio in akala island, but gladion busted it, and they moved before the cops could close in." Carl replied and turns off the music. "So? Now what can we do?" Sun asks. "What does your charmeleon know? Since he was joofs Pokemon." Carl asks. "That's not a bad idea, but I don't think he even remembers." Says sun. "I'm sure he will, and besides, you're the chosen one. That orb will help guide you." Carl says. "How did you know about my orb?" Sun asks. "I always knew, and some girl named candy told me." Carl chuckles. "Where are we going?" Sun asks. "We're going to see if nanu can help us investigate."  Carl answers.

At the police station

"So, let me get this straight

"So, let me get this straight. Joof is alive and rick plus Dennis, along with yuji are back in alola and are here to free hau and his gang of goons?" Nanu says. "Yes." Sun quickly answers, his lips thinning. Nanu starts to burst out in laughter and hits his desk. "That is the funniest sh*t I heard in my life!" Nanu shouts while laughing. Sun blushes and looks down at the floor. "Sun is telling the truth, even gladion knew." Carl says, trying to back up sun. Nanu stops laughing and whips a tear from his eye. "I don't know, gladion must've been in shock. The abandon warehouse had nothing when we checked." Nanu says, and tries to light a cigarette. Sun smacks it out of nanus hand "What the f*ck?!" Nanu scolds. "PG!" Sun says through gritted teeth. Nanu looks at you and nods left to right. "Do you want this book to be reported?" Sun asks. "Okay okay, can't believe the world is too damn sensitive." Nanu says with a frown.

"Coffee!" Nanu calls officer jenny

"Coffee!" Nanu calls officer jenny. "Coming!" Jenny calls out and rushes to him. "Thank you." Nanu says, making Jenny blush a bit. "Why, thank you sir." Jenny says and looks at the floor. "Nice hair accessory." Nanu comments and that makes her blush even more. "Thank you.....oh sun, and carl? When did you get here?" Jenny asks, and tries to make her blush go away faster. "Hey jenny, are you feeling okay? Your face got all flushed." Sun points out. that didn't help at all, Jenny's face got more flushed and she looks down again. Nanu looks over and chuckles. "Jenny, why don't you stay overtime and help me file some document work?" Nanu suggests, and Jenny's face was even redder then a tomato berry. *oh arceus, he wants me to.....oh arceus I'm so nervous.* Jenny thinks, but that wasn't what nanu was talking about, but sun didn't want them to rain on her parade. "Hey sun, take this money and go back. I'll see if we have a mission for you." Carl says and hands sun $3000 pokedollars. "Thanks." Sun says.

Outside

He gets a phone call from calem. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hey sun, your pokemon are ready for pick up." Calem says. "Thanks Calem, I'll be sure to pick them up in a bit.

Sun walks by the abandon grocery store ricks POV

"Look at that stupid boy." Rick mutters. "We should take him." Dennis suggests. "patience." Yuji says. "how much longer? We can't stay here forever, we have to get to move on soon." Joof says. "Sure, but sooner then later. Okay army, we'll be ready to move out soon." Rick says and stuffs his golem with many stat proteins and stuff like that. The golem was buff as hell.

"Wow, he looks so realistic

"Wow, he looks so realistic." Rick says and hits the poor thing on the head. Golem wasn't happy, but had to follow his master's orders.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow.📚