Chapter 74 The Fate Of Alola

After the ultra worm hole ride

"Man, that was a very bumpy ride." Lucas says and rubs his rear end. Lunala scoffs at him, thinking he was calling her back rough. "He didn't mean it like that lunala." Sun says, then puts her back into her ball. "Watch what you say, she's a lady." Sun says and takes off his wormhole suit and everyone else did too.  "Sun!" A voice called out, and before sun could react he was hug tackled by zossie. Calem points his rifle at zossie, thinking she was an ultra beast. "Zossie?" Calem asks and lowers his rifle. "I could've shot you." Calem says as zossie cuddles up with sun. She likes to rub her face against him, but sun felt kinda exposed for being on the floor where ultra beast roam. "Get off of him." Red says and puts up zossie with ease, and with one hand. "Hey!" He scoffs like a little kid and puffs her cheeks a bit. "It's been 5 years." Sun says and gets up to see the same zossie. "We don't age sun, we're from a different from your kind." Zossie says and red let's her go. Sun looks down at zossies smile.

Zossie jumps back onto sun and wraps her legs around his waist and kisses suns nose

Zossie jumps back onto sun and wraps her legs around his waist and kisses suns nose. "Can we get inside the ultra recon safe house?" Dusk asks, feeling a bit exposed to the outside. "Yeah, let's get inside before some ultra beast decides it wants a snack." May says, not knowing anything about them.

At the headquarters

"Phyco! Guess whose back?" Zossie says in a sing songy voice. "Who?" He asks, and once phyco turns around, he sees sun and his group. "Well hello there sun." Phyco greets and waves a bit. "Hello phyco, it's been 5 years." Sun says with a smile. "What are you doing here?" Phyco asks, wanting to know their bussiness. "We have something to tell you." Sun says. "Where's dulse and soliera?" Sun asks "they're out gathering more research. There might be more ultra beasts out there then you think." Phyco says.

In the meeting room

"So, what do you need to know?" Phyco asks as zossie brings them some kind if drink. Sun looks into the cup and sees some weird unfamiliar liquid. He still drinks it and it wasn't half bad. "We are here to know more about Necrozma." Sun answers and finishes his drink. Phyco was a bit shocked to hear that. "Now, why would you want know about Necrozma? Didn't you kill it?" Phyco asks and gets himself a drink.

"The reason is, he has the 5 stones

"The reason is, he has the 5 stones...." Sun says feeling ashamed. Phycos eyes grow wide when he heard those words. "What?! How could you let that happen?!" He shouts, and shakes sun violently. "Calm down old man." Red says and stands over phyco since he was 6'4. Phyco let's sun go and rubs his temples. "Okay, how long did he have them for?" Phyco asks. "About 3 days." Sun answers honestly. Phyco was a bit relieved to hear that Necrozma didn't have the stones for long. "Okay, not for very long. We have time." Phyco says and checks the map of his world. "Where is Necrozma?" Brenden asks. "He's not at the tower he's usually in, ever since sun beat him 9 years ago." Phyco answers and checks the possible places Necrozma could be at. "What the hell?" Phyco asks himself, since there was a tracking device on those places, but then the shut off. "The tracking device were turned off for a bit. I'm gonna have to change the battery tonight." Phyco says and places the digital map down.

"Why did that happen?" Calem asks, since he knows about technology

"Why did that happen?" Calem asks, since he knows about technology. "I'll come with you phyco." Calem volunteers and keeps his rifle over his shoulder. "Calem? Are you crazy?" Sun asks and shakes him. "I can't just sit here and let someone go by himself." Calem answers and pushed sun back. Sun didn't want to stop him, so he let him. "And besides, I have a rifle and a tyranitar to protect us." Calem says and gets his pokeball out too. "Thank you calem, I'm sure you would be a big help." Phyco says gracefully.

Soon dulse and soliera came back

"We're back!" Soliera calls out and gasps to be in the same room with sun. "Sun? Is that you?" Dulse asks, nit recognizing him for 5 years.

"Yes, it's me

"Yes, it's me." Sun answers with a smile, and that put the 2 recon members in shock. "What are you doing here?" Soliera asks, and pulls sun into a hug. "You've gotten so tall." She adds and looks up to see him. "Yeah..." He chuckles and pets soliera on the head and kisses her forehead. Soliera blushes a bit and dulse gives sun a hug too. "Hey you guys, lunch will be ready soon." Zossie says and that made sun a bit hungry. "Calem, come with me. I have somethings to show you." Phyco says and calem follows him. May gives brenden a kiss and he leaned down. "What's with all the lovely dovey stuff?" Lucas asks and pulls the 2 to help zoisse in the kitchen.

Outside suns POV

Lunala pops out of her ball. "Greetings sun, what brings you back here?" Lunala asks, remembering what they did years 7 years ago. "I uh, have to find and stop necrozma." Sun answers and leans onto lunala. "How did I hit my head?" Sun asks, wanting to know. "You hit your head on that purple rock right there." Lunala answers and points at the rock near by. "So, i hit my head and now i can talk to pokemon?" Sun asks. "That rock is No Ordinary rock. It has electromagnetic pulses that go to your brain, giving you the power of knowledge of pokemon tongues." Lunala says and pets sun on the head. Sun had a lot to learn, but for now, Necrozma is the main focus for a while.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚