Chapter 22 Going Home

Morning very early at dawns 1st light.

Sun wakes up to a knocking sound at the door. He gets up and opens it. It was Samantha. "Sorry to wake you so early champ, but I need you in the kitchen." Samantha says. "Sure, let me get changed." Sun says.

Downstairs in the kitchen

"So, what did you need me down here for?" Sun asks. The old man gets up as his greninja whispers to him. "Sun, my greninja right would be very happy if he came with you back to alola." The old man says. "What? But wasn't he a gift from the war?" Sun asks. "Indeed, but he tells me he wants to move on to greater things. Won't you take him with you?" The old man asks.

Sun nods and extents his hand out to him

Sun nods and extents his hand out to him. "Want to come with me?" Sun asks. The greninja nods and gets into the poke ball. "Thank you, I trust you'll look after him for me." The old man says and pats sun on the shoulder. "Go on now child, you got a plane to catch. And thank you for listening to this old timers story. I gotta go back to the diner now." He says and walks out. "Thank you champ....."Greninjas voice lingers.

Back in his room as they packed up

"I got a greninja." Sun says and shows them the new member of their team. "Wow sun, you got 3 pokemon so far." Lillie says, and Serena claps. A wingull files from window. "Hey there little guy." Moon says "nice to see you again." Moon says and pets it's beak. "Moon, does that wingull like you?" Sun asks. "I don't know, he seems friendly to me. At 1st I just gave him a piece of bacon. He looked hungry and now je likes me." Moon explains. Sun uses his pokemon transaction powers. "Thank you so much for the food I was so hungry." The wingulls says gracefully. "Moon, you should take this wingull. It seems to like you a lot." Sun says and moon gives sun a shocked look. "Are you going to? I mean, our flight is coming in an hour." Serena says. Moon looks at the wingulls and back at a pokeball. "Sure thing, welcome to the team wingul." Moon says. Winguls squawks as it goes inside in the pokeball. "Good job moon! You got a member of you team!" Sun says.

At the airport

At the airport

Sun and his group go back into the plane. "What a day, I got to do so much and I got a new pokemon." Sun says to himself.

On the plane

Sun sees the old man, greg, and Samantha waving goodbye to them. Sun waves back at them as the plane descends into the sky.

As the plane files in the sky

Sun looks over to see lillie still reading her book, but it seems like shes almost down with it. "Hey lillie, how's the studying so far?" Sun asks. "It's great, i got to see so many pokemon that weren't even in alola. Now we got to see so many and now I can get back to class." Lillie answers and closes the book. "Thank you for coming with me on this trip lillie, but I guess it's best if we get back home now." Sun says and lays back in his seat. *we must not mess around sun. The moment we get back, we must see acerola and hapu. They know what to do with rhe stones and how we can places them in safety without the temple falling again.* Charlie growls in suns head. "I know dude, but we should leave it for now till we get back to alola." Sun mutters to his demon. He then puts his earphones on.

Back in alola

Hau laughs like a crazy person. "Will you shut up?!" Trevor yells and slams on the iron pairs. "Shut up? You're telling me to shut up? We're stuck here Haha! We're stuck in this f*cking prison for the rest of our lives!" Haus laughs and runs around the small area in his cell. "Hau is losing it isn't he?" Lillie whispers. "Shut up sis, I can't even think of anything that wasn't remotely your fault." Joshua says and curls back up into a ball. Lillie grows and starts to sharpen her toothbrush. "Children all of you are such children. We need a plan to escape. So what if there is help coming, we need to get put of this jail and take over alola." Faba says and tries to saw off the iron bars. "A nail file? Where did you get one of those?" Matthews asks. "I stole it from officer Jenny when she wasn't looking." Faba answers and begins to saw off the iron bars.

Back on the plane

Back on the plane

"Attention everyone, this is the caption speaking, we'll be landing in a short while." The caption announces. "I'm gonna goes in a another 3 hours." Sun assumes and takes out his ear plugs. "This was a really fun trip sun, thanks for taking me with you." Serena says "I miss calem so much, i can't wait to see him again." Serena adds and looks as the get more close to alola. I can see alola from here, a small little island." Moon says as she looks out of the window. "I hope mom is okay, we've been gone for a while." Sun says. Lillie leans on suns shoulder and sighs with relief. "You're so cute sun. Thank you for this vacation." Lillie says and takes a little nap. Sun smiles and kisses lillie on the cheek. *I love you lillie, you are my sweet loving girlfriend.* sun thinks and runs his fingers on lillies blonde hair. Sun closes his eyes too and slowly drifts off into a short nap.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow. 📚 Sorry about the wait, but poke bro #2 has MDD so he might have an episode here and there.