Chapter 29 The Past

This is part of the chapter is being narrated by lillie about 9 years ago.

I wake up to a beautiful morning, thinking nothing was gonna be out of place. "Lillie! Breakfast is ready!" Kukui calls from the kitchen.

In the kitchen table

"Morning lillie, how did you sleep?" Kukui asks. "I slept fine, although I did get nightmares from what me and nebby had to go through." I was gonna eat, till hau came on through the door. "Hello, lillie! I'm so glad you're here!" Hau chirps. "Morning hau, you seem to be in a happy mood today." Kukui says with a smile.

"I am, today is the day I can get a starter pokemon!" Hau says jumping

"I am, today is the day I can get a starter pokemon!" Hau says jumping. "Sorry hau, but you'll have to wait till tommorow. I new trainer is coming today." Kukui says. "Really? Who?" Hau asks. "Actually, he'll be coming in today in 1 hour. Him and his family." Kukui says with a sad smile. "Sound good, hey lillie, you want to...." I cut off hau, I just remembered I had to see tapu koko. "Sorry hau, i need to go somewhere. Just hold that thought." Lillie says with a smile as she packs. Lillie puts her flats on and her hat. Nebby was upset to get in the bag again. "Not this again nebby. You know this is for your own good." I always tell that to nebby. He finally comes in the bag, and that's when I met you.

When sun and lillie met

When I met you, I was scared you were working for my mother, and you were there to take us back. But i was so wrong, you were an amazing hero. I would've never expected this much kindness from a random stranger. I was worried that you and nebby were gonna be lost in the river. But tapu koko saved you 2 from falling. I looked into your eyes that day. Such bravery, you showed no fear and you saved nebby. Willing to risk your life to save nebby from those spearows. Tapu koko saw something in you. I never would've thought someone like you would save me and nebby. I still thank you for that day, sun. You're my hero, lunala I mean nebby, is lucky to be a part of your team.

(Pokebro 2 has a copy of ultra moon

(Pokebro 2 has a copy of ultra moon. So tapu koko came at night in his game. 😅sorry, but he prefers lunala over solgaleo anyways. And also he's a fan of midnight lycanroc.)

Tapu koko saved you and im glad you're safe. Hau seemed to be a bit jealous since you impressed me with your bravery. I didn't notice at 1st, but now looking back, I never would've known that a sweet guy like him would be such a major jerk. When I saw you beat hau, I was scared, I know you were better then that, but Mrs brunette was fearing for my life. I feel like you changed, but now that i look back at it, you were just doing it for me.

Going back a bit and hau didn't care if sun liked her,  because he wanted tell lillie what he wanted to tell her for a long time.

I was reading my book on my bed, but hau came through the door. "Where's lillie?" Hau asks kukui. "She is upstairs, why?" Kukui asks. "I need to tell her something." Hau answers, then rushes up the ladder to me. I sat and hugged my legs. "Lillie?" Hau asks. "Yeah?" I asks him and I unbundled my ponytail. "I need to tell you something." He tells me and gets on his knees. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. I was shocked, but i didn't want him, since I was already your girlfriend. "Hau, you're a sweet guy, but I'm suns girlfriend. I'm sorry, but we can still be friends." I reassure him, but i guess he took it too hard. He quickly left the house and I heard crying.

His cry was loud, i felt like everyone in alola heard him

His cry was loud, i felt like everyone in alola heard him. Im sorry that happened sun, you know I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry I'm the reason you got in trouble.

The next few years

I still feel like it's my fault hau got in jail. You know we could've ran away together, but I didn't know where we would go. Lollie was no different. She acted just like him, but more sadistic. She manipulated me not to trust you. I regret ever believing every word she ever told me, because everything she made me believe is a lie. The creepy fans, the way she kept me away from you, the creepy fanart, and so much more. I'm glad i can finally sleep peacefully without fans trying to take pictures of me.

Moshi moshi, I miss saying that sometimes

Moshi moshi, I miss saying that sometimes. I'm gonna bring it back. I love saying it so much. Although I wish lollie didn't make you a slave. Im sorry I wasn't strong enough to stop my own kidnap. You seem to save me time after time again. I'm so grateful for a loving boyfriend like you.

After the story, lillie looks down at suns somewhat sleeping head. Now at suns POV.

"Lillie, you are doing your very best, but things happen. You know I'll always come for u." Sun mutters, lillie giggled when sun muttered in a sleepy voice. "I'm glad to have you as my boyfriend." Lillie says with a smile. She let's out a cute little yawn. "Lillie.....you should nap. I'll wake up later, since kukui needs me for something anyways." Sun mutters. "You're right sun, I am pretty tired." Lillie plants a kiss on suns cheek and suns smiles. "I'll wake up in a bit.....but for now, let's just sleep." Sun mutters and snores. Suns snores made lillie fall asleep too. Dawn then pulls a blanket over them to keep them warm.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚