Chapter 89 Is Alola Safe?

At dinner

Moon, mom, amy, sun, and lillie at some of the best shrimp they ever tasted. "Wow amy, since when have you learned to cook?" Moon asks, amy smiles with a blush. "I just learn how to take care of myself. Not like i need a man around the house." Amy says, mom kisses amy on the cheek. "I'll make sure you are well fed." Mom says and moon gags, knowing what she meant. "Where's gladion? Should he be joining us?" Mom asks moon. "He said his mother and him hand an important meeting to do with some pokemon politics." Moon says. "Never get into those kids." Sun says to you, breaking the 4th wall.

Later that night

Later that night

Sun lays with lillie on the bed. "So sun, can we please-" lillie started, but sun rolls to his side. "Marriage 1st." Sun reminded her, lillie frowns, but still spoons him. "I love you very much sun, and thank you for all your love and support." Lillie mutters to him.  "I'll be there don't worry." He says, knowing he'll be there to the graduation. "It'll be in the morning I know. So, I'll have to sleep early tommrow." Sun says and kisses lillie on the cheek.

Back in kalos lookers POV

Looker and Annabel watch from a far.  They see joof making a statement. "What the hell is that idiot doing?" Looker says to Annabel. "I don't know, it's just....look hes getting some kind of pink gem." Annabel says and looks at joof holding it above.

Joof: "all mighty diancie. I have for you, a gift. There was an alola agent that harm us. We need you to help restore what has been damaged."

People started to cheer. And joof raises the gem. Looker and Annabel realize what he was doing. "We have to stop him before he stops the time!" Looker yells and grabs Annabel by the wrist for a bit.

In another dimension Necrozma lies and waits

Necrozma laughs as he felt joof casting the calling to diancie. He then holds out the 5 stones, feeling time start to slowly decrease in speed.

Back in kalos lookers POV

Looker and Annabel run through the streets and alleys of kalos, inching closer to joof.

Joof: "we will make our plans for war, we will stop alola dead in its tracks, and the people respectable for this, will all parish!"

Just then a beam if light shoots up from the pink gem and slows down time. diancie shows and heals the kalos region.

During that time

During that time

Necrozma says a prayer and the stones lit up. He only had 30 seconds to cast the spell, and it worked with 12 seconds to spare. "Good....alola will finally be mine." Necrozma growls.

Back in kalos the time slowly speeds up again.

Looker tackles joof, but it was already too late. Joof ended up running away, as police sirens can be heard in the distance. A chopper rides above them, and they knew something bad was about to happen.

Morning suns POV

Sun checks his phone, but still no signal, which was odd. Lillie already left to rehearse her graduation ceremony.  Moon skips into suns room. "Wow, my goth sister can still skip." Sun jokes, and moon stops skipping.

On the bed together

Sun and moon sit together and he kisses her cheek. "It's been a while since we had brother sister time." Moon says and leans om suns shoulder. "Yeah, well....you owe me one then." Sun says and plays with moons hair. Sun then looks over at moons legs. "Since when did you wear fishnets?" He asks, not knowing anything about moon. "I always had, you're just not around you b*stard." Moon playfully says and hits him. Lycanroc laughs at the two playing with eachother.

Moon lays on suns lap and kisses his chin

Moon lays on suns lap and kisses his chin. "So sun, what are we gonna do for the summer?" She asks. "Well, we're gonna have a rematch with my charmeleon versus your Flareon." He says, and moon smiles. "I won't go easy on you this time." Moon says with a huff. Sun tickles moon on the sides and she squeals. "Yeah, you're gonna make a really TOUGH champion one of these days." Sun says ans moon tries to hit him, but all he did was playfully blow a raseberry in her belly.

Later

Sun and moon got breakfast from mom and Amy and then they ate some pancakes.

Back at the League

Sun goes to check up on his team. "Sun, thank arceus, I need to tell you that the world is in-" dusk started, but then red calls out to sun. "Sun! Come here! The news!" Red shouts and sun rushes to the tv.

On the tv

New reporter: "kalos is now healed thanks to the help of diancie. But now, kalos is starting to riot about alola for pinning the attack on their beloved region. I haven't seen a riot like this since the war in hoenn many years ago."

New reporter 2: "in other news, the president if kalos, clemont will be making his statement tommorow afternoon."

After the news

"What the hell just happened?" Sun asks, and everyone started to talk. "Dusk, what the hell happened?" Sun asks, but before dusk could answer, he got a call from looker. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Sun, thank arceus you picked up. We have a bit of a situation." Looker says.

"What happened last night?" Sun asks

"What happened last night?" Sun asks. "Kalos had some kind of chant last night, i tried to stop joof, but he got away. I have a feeling the worm holes are opened up now thanks to time stopping." Looker says, as shouts could be heard over the phone. Oh, and the phones started to work back up again. "What are we gonna do?" Sun asks. "I'll let you know when the time comes." Looker says and sighs off. *Oh hell....* sun thinks with wide eyes.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚