Chapter 73 Gearing Up ⚙

On a boat heading to poni island

Sun and his group make to their way to the alter of moone, but they were a bit hesitant. "Okay you guys, and lady." Dusk says and pets May's bowed head. "Hey!" She says with a pouty face. "We're gonna meet up with red and brenden who have the ultra recon suits. Which we need to get in order to stop Necrozma." Dusk says and checks Necrozmas whereabouts in the ultra worm hole, but so far nothing. "Thanks again for taking us Tyler." Dusk says, Tyler nods. "Anything dusk, even if you were once a hair hermit." He says with a chuckle. Dusk rolls his eyes as he stares at the rising sun. "So, what are you all doing? If I may ask." Tyler says and can see poni island, but very small.

"It's not important Tyler

"It's not important Tyler. We're just going to the alter of moone to meet the ultra recon squad." Sun answers. "Someone's nosey." Lycanroc barks, and sun shuts him up. "I understand, but it seems dangerous. I don't know if you all can be able to do whatever you're trying to do." Tyler says, being concern. "Why so doubtful in us dude? Since when have you discouraged us?" Calem asks and loads the beast rifle. "I'm not doubting you, I'm just concerned." Tyler says with a sigh. "It can be dangerous." He adds as poni island comes into view. "How's the tyrantrum?" Sun asks, trying to change the subject. "He's fine, a bit temperamental, but he's strong and loving." Tyler says with a smile. "Loving?" May asks. "Yeah, he can be sweet at times. Once you get past all the dirt and sand." Tyler says, knowing his pokemon likes to get dirty. "That sounds sweet." May says with a smile. Dusk didn't like this small talk and shuts up to whatever they were saying. "Let's just focus on the mission." Dusk says being a party pooper. "Sorry Mr grumpy pants." Lucas chuckles, and dusk hits him. "Calm down gentle men, we'll be docking soon. So wait, and then you can kill eachother on land all you wan." Tyler says, and sun was offended. "Tyler, you're not helping with the situation." Sun says, and soon Lucas and dusk start doing a childish cat fight. "How mature." Calem says and polishes his gun. "Just wait till we dock." May says and crosses her leg. Feeling better that their gonna be docking soon.

They dock at the poni island

Sun and his group finally stopped fighting once they docked. "Are you two dine fighting?" He asks and separates the two. Dusk scoff and Lucas does the same like a lady. "Oh my arceus, I have so much to do." Sun groans and makes his way to the alter of moone.

At the alter of moone

"Hey guns, what took you all so long?" Brenden asks, feeling like he sat on his a** forever. "We had some completions on the boat and with eachother." Sun answers and looks over at the suits. "Do you have an extra one fot may?" Sun asks, and red was way ahead of that. "Yes I do indeed. Lucas called before hand, so that's how we knew." Red says and tosses the suit to sun. The suit was small compared to his height. "Yo may, I have a suit for you to wear!" He calls out and tosses it to her. May catches it and looks at it. "Thank you red!" She calls out, and sun laughs at her cute voice. "What's next?" Red asks, and dusk tries to open up the worm hole. "Right, may!" Dusk calls out and she looked like a sawbuck in headlights. "I'm gonna need you to help me open up this worm hole with me." Dusk says and may rushes over to help.

As the two were opening the wormhole, sun sits on one of the steps

As the two were opening the wormhole, sun sits on one of the steps. "What's up sun? You look so blue." Calem says and sets his rifle aside. "I'm fine dude, I'm just a little tired maybe. Been a long morning." He says with a frown and rubs the back of his neck. "Sun, you gotta look on the bright side of things." Calem says and tries to assure sun everything will be okay. A acrobat soon came into view with gladion riding on it.

Once gladion lands

"Took you long enough, what did you hear my stomach growling?" Dusk says a bit rudely. "Whoa there boy, I'd watch your tone if i was you." Glaidon says and his crobat growls at dusk. Dusk sighs and kneels down to the floor trying to open up the worm hole, but it sparks and disappears. "Damn!" He yells and may was tired from trying to hold the same buttons. " gladion, can you please help dusk, my hands hurt." May says and takes a rest with brenden. Gladion kneels down next to dusk and proceeded to open the portal.

Back to the steps with sun

Calem gets up and leaves sun with his thoughts. "Sun, what's wrong buddy?" Lycanroc asks. "It's just so hard doing all this. I just want to not think about anything. 8 years ago everything was normal, i wish things could go back to normal." Sun says and tries not to cry. "Sun, I know you want to think about something else, but you shouldn't let this be the reason you can't have a life." Lycanroc says and licks suns cheek.

Sun pets lycanroc on the head

Sun pets lycanroc on the head. "Thanks boy." He says and then he hears the familiar sound of a wormhole opening up. "Okay everyone, gear up." Dusk says and starts to get into the ultra recon suit. Sun turns and grabs his. "Okay Lycanroc, back in the ball." Sun says and lycanroc had to. As the worm hole stays open, sun calls on Lunala. "Help us lunala, we need to ride you." Sun says and lunala nods. "Anything to help you sun." Lunala says and lets everyone on her back. "Everybody hang on!" Sun shouts as they all boost in.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚