Chapter 21 Enjoyment

In the middle of the night

Sun wakes up as the night was still young. *what the hell? I don't feel good. My head burns.* sun thinks. Sun goes to the bathroom and check his forehead to see writing. *those that don't try.....die.* it reads ans sun panics for a bit. "Sun? Are you okay?" Lillie asks holding her clafairy doll. Sun looks over at lillie.

"Im fine lillie, I just felt like i was burning up again

"Im fine lillie, I just felt like i was burning up again." Sun lies, lillie looks up, but to her no writing was on his head. Lillie stands on her toes to check his temperature. "You are a bit warm sun. Are you okay?" Lillie asks and kisses his cheek. "I'm fine, I just need some more sleep." Sun says and lays in bed. Lillie joins him. "Don't worry sun, I'll cool you down." Snowy says and lays next to sun. Sun felt cooled off by the soft fur snowy gave.

In the morning

Sun wakes up to snowy next to snowy and lillie. Sun gets out of bed and gets dressed. "Morning sun, are you feeling better?" Lillie asks. Sun kisses lillie on the lips. "Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better." Sun says and goes downstairs.

in the dining room

Sun goes and sits in the dining room. "Here you go." The woman says and greninja hands sun some breakfast. "I see you met my father and met my son greg." The woman says. "You are?" Sun asks. "Oh, I almost forgot. I am Samantha. I own this hotel and I am honored to have the alolan champion here at my establishment." Samantha introduced herself. "I like to be here and may i say your father is an amazing war hero." Sun says and Samantha kisses sun on the cheek. "Thank you sweetie." She says and goes back into the kitchen. Greninja looks into suns eyes for a bit and follows. "Hey sun, come here! Sit with the rest of us." The old man says and sun joins. "Dusk? What are you doing with the war heroes?" Sun asks. "They're interesting. It's nice to meet some real great fighters." Dusk says with a smile. "I'm sorry child, but you are simply ignorant." Another old guy says. "What's that suppose to mean?" Dusk asks. "I'm saying you are a ignorant child for thinking that you can say what you want and think we are trash for you to throw away." Another old person says. "Take that back." Dusk demands. "Can't, won't." The skinny old guy says. "I came here to make please and you come to insult me. That's it, I redeclare war on kalos!" Dusk shouts and throws a squid at the skinny old man.

Dusk yells and runs out of the hotel

Dusk yells and runs out of the hotel. "He'll get over it." Sun says. "That wasn't suppose to happen." The old man says.

3 hours later Outside at the pool area.

"Hey sun." Lillie calls out as she sunbathes. "Hey lillie, are you enjoying your time here?" Sun asks. Moon and Serena were playing in the pool. "Where is dusk?" Lillie asks. "He got a bit mad and needs to cool off a bit." Sun answers and kisses lillies toe. "Stop, people are around us." Lillie gently pushes him away. Lycanroc and Charmeleon were sunbathing too. "Hey sun, you coming into the water." Moon asks. "Nah, I'm good. I'm just a bit tired from last night." Sun answers and gets up. "I think I should go upstairs and watch t.v." sun answers and goes inside the hotel.

Back in his room

Sun turns on the TV and watches the daily news. *sun, we have to get back to alola. Soon, you have no idea what happened.* Charlie growls in suns head. *I know dude, we'll go back soon. We'll make sure nothing bad happens.* sun reassures his demon.

The door opens

Serena and moon show up in a towel. And lillie still with her nose in her book. After all 3 girls toke a shower they all put in their pajamas really early. There was still sun outside. "So sun, we'll go back to alola in 3 days. So, why don't we go out for some dinner later." Lillie suggests. "Sounds good babe, we'll have a good time." Sun says with a smile. Sun looks over to see Serena with her Fennekin reading a magazine.

*those two seem to be having a good time

*those two seem to be having a good time.* sun thinks and watches the TV some more, but then dusk busts into the room. He was tired and looked drunk. "What up? The party is here ladies!" Dusk sounds so cocky. He then falls to the floor and passes out. "That's my brother all right." Moon says rolling her eyes. Moon then calls gladion and the both are having their own good time. "Her Serena, I'll massage your feet later, I gotta go on a date." Sun says, Serena understands and reads the magazine with moon.

In the dining room

"Hello again sun, I'm so sorry about early. This meal for you both on the house." The old man says. Greninja offers them both the best they got.

Sun and lillie spend the night enjoying the food they got

Sun and lillie spend the night enjoying the food they got. The greninja tends to suns every need. "Greninja seems to like you a lot." Samantha says with a smile. "He does?" Sun asks, eating the last bit of food on his plate. Greninja nods and takes their plates. "He seems like a real sweetheart." Lillie says with a smile. "He sure is, I hope you all enjoy your stay." Samantha says and goes back into the kitchen. "Thank you for taking us on this trip sun. "It's really nice to get out of alola for a while." Lillie says and holds suns hand. "Anything to make my girlfriend happy." Sun says and kisses lillie. "Let's go back upstairs and watch a movie. I'm in the mood to do some cuddling." Lillie says. ,after you babe." Sun says and follows lillie upstairs.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚