Chapter 19 Rocky Road

At the hotel

Sun finishes signing in his name along with his friends names. "Room for 5 please." Sun says politely. The receptionist nods in sun the keys. "Your room is on the 2 floor. Enjoy your stay." The receptionist says.

Upstairs

Lillie and moon check out the room and sun helps Serena unpack. "Here sun, unpack my sh*t. I got to check this place out." Dusk says, not letting his guard down for 1 second. "What's his deal?" Serena asks. "He did just stay on an island for 5 years, it kinda does take a toll on his mind." Sun answers. "Maybe you're right." Serena says, she sits in the bed and slips off her shoes. "I'm gonna change. Then we can set out on route 9." Serena asks.

"So moon, how do you like the new room?" Sun asks

"So moon, how do you like the new room?" Sun asks. "It's nice, I'm sure lillie is use to this luxury too." Moon giggles and sits on the chair. "I know i am, but Serena says this is the only motel for miles." Lillie says and shuts the door to change. "Aw sun, so we have to go now? We just got here." Moon whines a bit. "Don't worry moon, we'll be here for a little longer after we do the mission." Sun answers. "You just want to take your shoes off and relax." Sun chuckles and moon gives sun the puffy cheeks. "You're a mean brother." Moon teases and sun laughs as moon sits and pouts for a bit. "Okay sun, it's safe to come out now." Dusk says and looks around. "What did you need to do this for?" Sun asks. "Dude, I've been on an island for 5 years. I need to know the area or something bad might happen." Dusk answers, making sure the room isn't rigged. "So, when are we going?" Dusk asks. "We'll go once lillie is done changing. I'm ready to go. I got the camp stuff." Serena answers. "Then, why stop at a hotel?" Moon asks. "So that when we get the stone, we can have a place to rest for a while." Sun answers and packs up some camp things. "Don't worry your pretty little head moon. We'll stay at the hotel for a while. Once sun gets his stone, you, me, and lillie can watch a movie while eating popcorn." Serena convinces moon. That seemed to sweeten the deal. "You ready?" Sun asks. Lillie nods and puts on her boots.

They set out on the rocky path

The path was hard to walk on. "Be careful, you might twist your ankle if you're not careful." Sun warns. "Ow, my feet are killing me." Lillie whines in pain. "What did you expect? These rocks are sharp and bumpy." Moon says and tries to be careful. "How much farther?" Sun asks. "We're pretty fair, we have a lot of walking to do. Don't worry, there is a opening where we can make camp for the night. Then we get to stone, go back to the hotel, rest for a bit, we then go home." Dusk says. "Easier said then done." Sun answers and watches lillie hop over rocks.

After a half day if walking, the sun starts to set

"We'll set camp here." Dusk says and starts a fire before it got dark. Lillie found a log to sit, she slips off her boots. "That feel better." Lillie says after a half day of a rocky path. "We'll be able to make it to the cave in the morning, best we go at dawns 1st light." Dusk says and pokes at the fire.

Sun sits next to lillie and massages her socked feet

Sun sits next to lillie and massages her socked feet. "This feels heavenly." Lillie sighs with relief. Sun kneads and makes sure lillie didn't feel pain. "Don't worry about tommorow, the path is gonna be more smoother. That'll be a dirt path and we'll find the cave soon enough." Dusk says as the fire get a bit big. After 10 minutes, lillie wiggles her stocking toes and sun massages her deeply. "Better?" Sun asks. "Very." Lillie says and kisses her boyfriend on the cheek.

As the night starts to take over the night sky.

The 3 girls soon fell asleep in their sleeping bags under the stars. Sun than sees a figure walk by. Lycanroc snarls and was gonna chase it down, but sun stops him. "Charmeleon, come with me. I need your light. Lycanroc, have my back in case anything goes south." Sun says as they creep their way up the mountain.

In a small clearing on the path

"Hello sun." The figure says, sitting by the fire. "How do you know my name?" Sun asks. "Wait, you're the man I met 5 years ago. What the hell are you doing here?" Sun asks. "Well, there's another problem going on." The man says.

"What's going this time?" Sun asks

"What's going this time?" Sun asks. "There's a poor woman by the outskirts of lumiose city. She needs help raising money for the pokemon daycare center. You can help her out or you can rob her." The man says and pokes at his fire. "Best you go now, before the sun rises, I know you have a big day ahead of you." The man says.

At the outskirts of lumiose city

"Please, help donate to the pokemon daycare. A small donation can go a long way." The woman pleads as people walk by. "You sir, please help our cause. These pokemon need a better life." The woman pleads. "Well, these pokemon do need help, I'll see what i can offer." Sun says and checks his bag. "A small donation of $20 can help us get started." The woman says hopefully. "Here you go ma'am." Sun says and drops $500 poke dollars on the box. "That's more than enough." The woman says with some tears in her eyes. "Anything to help." Sun says. The woman hugs sun and he hugs her back. "What's your name kind stranger?" The woman asks. "Sun." He answers. "Thank you Mr sun, I will never forget you." The woman says with a smile.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚