Chapter 6 Comfort Mallow

"Mallow?" Sun asks, mallow tackles sun in a hug. She kisses suns cheek. "Im so happy to see you." Mallow says in between kisses. "Ahem...." Moon clears her through. "Oh, sorry moon. Nice to see you too." Mallow says, getting up. They shake hands and hug eachother. "That was a hot battle you both did. "What's wrong with your charmeleon? He seemed filled with rage." Mallow points out, the same way moon did. "He is filled with rage, his fear is him being weak." Lycanroc explains, but to moon and mallow it was just barking. "What's he talking about?" Mallow asks. "He says charmeleon doesn't want to feel weak anymore and does over kill." Sun answers. "I think he should cool off. Hey sun, why don't you come with me to the restaurant?" We have some catching up to do." Mallow suggests, sun nods in agreement. "Moon? You want to join us?" Mallow asks. "Sure.....oh wait. Gladion wants to meet up with me again. I'll see you 2 later." Moon says and rushes off. "Poor moon, i know she's still embarrassed about our battle." Sun says with sorrow. "Don't worry sun, she'll get stronger. I know so." Mallow reassures him. "Hungry?" She asks, as an answer, suns stomach grows and he nods yes.

At the restaurant

"Here you go sun, just the way you like it." Mallow says sweetly.

Mallow sits across from sun

Mallow sits across from sun. She rests her head on her hands, she smiles watching him eat. "You're adorable when you eat, sun." Mallow says sweetly. "Thanks mallow, you want some?" Sun offers and hands a forkful of fish. "No.....im not hungry. I just want to watch you eat." Mallow rejects, sun eats the fish. After eating, mallow takes the plate and puts it back in the kitchen. "So, mallow.....how've you been these last 5 years?" Sun asks, mallow frowns. "I miss my boyfriend. "You miss him?" Sun asks, mallow nods and tries not to cry. "I'm sorry mallow. He didn't die in vain." Sun says. "No! That's not true! There wasn't a body, so he's not dead!" Mallow says with tears of anger. "I'm sorry.....but you can't just wait for him. I don't even know where he is." Sun says with a frown. Mallow tries to fight the tears, but soon, her tears start flowing down her face. Sun comforts mallow and pats her shoulder gently.

"I should've tried harder

"I should've tried harder. I should've done something to save him." Mallow cries a bit. Suns half heart necklace hangs over her. "He loved you mallow, you would never just leave you for no reason. I tried to save him, but he was too far gone." Sun says sadly. "You're a sweet kid sum, you should be my dessert." Mallow giggles, she then kisses sun on the chin. "That's very kind of you." Sun says with a smile. Charmeleon pops out of his pokeball. "What are you doing out of your ball?" Sun asks strictly. "Is the fight over?!" Charemeleon asks, looking around for his opponent. "Yea, it's been over." Sun answers, mallow cocks her eyebrow at him. "You still can talk to pokemon?" Mallow asks. "Yeah, but no one can believe me." Sun answers with a frown. "Lets watch a bit of tv. I just want to catch up with you for a bit." Mallow offers and tugs on suns hand.

Upstairs

"So, how are you and lillie doing?" Mallow asks and opens a soda. "Me and her are just fine." Sun answers and she lays her head on his shoulder. "Soda?" Mallow offers, sun pushed it away gently. "No thanks, it's too early for it." Sun answers. "I'll take it!" Lycanroc says and takes the soda from mallows hand. "I guess bad habits never change." Mallow giggles and kisses lycanroc. She wipes the tears from her dry eyes. "Im sorry this happened." Sun apologies, mallow smiles and pets his head. "You're sweet sun, i wish dusk was here to enjoy this moment." Mallow says with a frown again.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Sun asks

"Are you gonna be okay?" Sun asks. "Yeah, I'll live with it." Mallow says, trying not to cry again.

Flashback

"Hello again sun" Mallow chirps "Yeah? What you want?" Sun asks, crossing his arms. "Whose that?" Mallow asks with a small blush on her face "that's my brother dusk, he's not as sweet as me." Sun answers. "Why is that?" Mallow asks. "His heart has been broken before." Sun answers. "I'm sure he can't be that bad. I'm as sweet as sugar." Mallow giggles and rushes over to him. Dusk glares at her as she talked, but that didn't seem to disturb her. Dusk walks away, but mallow rushes after him.

End of the flashback

"That was the cutest moment of my life. Seeing your brother blush like that." Mallow says with a small blush.

"Mallow, it's nice to see you smiling

"Mallow, it's nice to see you smiling." Sun brings up. "Oh you." Mallow giggles, then she kisses sun on the cheek. Sun started to feel a little faint. "You don't look so good sun, are you okay?" Mallow asks and shakes him a bit. The sun was brighter then normal, he eyes started to sting. "Sun, I think you should lie down. You're starting to look pale then normal." Mallow suggest, but sun shrugs it off. "No, no, I'm fine. I think it's best if I get going." Sun says and tries to walk out. He was by the stairs, but his vision got blurry. "I should be..... I need to......" Sun says, but then falls to the floor. "Sun!" Was the last thing he heard before blacking out. "Oh no, he passed out." Mallow whispers and strokes his hair. *I think the right thing to take him to best, he needs a nap.* mallow thinks and drags his sleeping ass up the stairs. "Did it happen again?" Charmeleon asks "yeah, he passed out again, but we'll have to wait till the next champ." Lycanroc answers.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚