Chapter 12 Secret Island

Few hours later, the fog rolled in

"What the hell?" Tyler muttered and slows the boat done. Sun comes back up to see the fog around them. "Where the hell are we?" Sun asks, seeing nothing, but grayness. "We seem to be stuck in some fog. I don't know where we are." Tyler answers, he then turns on the light. The lamp was able to lit up the area a bit. "We should be at the island in a few hours the fog was still going.

On the lower deck sun seems to enjoy some lunch

"How long has it been since the fog?" Lucas asks. "It seems to be a while." Green says and looks out the window. Just then, they feel a bump. "What is that?" Red whispers. Sun slowly makes his way up.

On the upper deck

Tyler was missing. "Tyler?" Sun calls out, but he then was pulled down. Tyler was sitting under the control panel. Tyler quickly covers suns mouth. "Shhh, the ocean is singing." Tyler whispers and they both look up to see a beautiful mermaid.

The woman was singing, but tyler covered his ears

The woman was singing, but tyler covered his ears. Sun didn't know what it was, but he saw the skulls. Suns eyes widen and covered his ears too. "What is that?" Sun mouths. "It's a siren. She's trying to kill us. All we have to do is pass her and we'll be safe." Tyler answers. Her singing was beautiful, but they wouldn't give in. "Why aren't you guys effected?" Sun mouths to his lycanroc and charmeleon. "It's not like shes using attract. And besides we can't swim." Lycanroc answers, defying the logic from the video games. 🎶 come to me, come to me, come here my dear sweet sailor.🎶 the siren chants, but they didn't give in. "Sh*t the light." Tyler mouths and turns it off, as he did, the ocean was silent. Tyler and sun uncovered their ears, but they heard her go into the water. "Tyler.....if you love me and you value your life.....start the boat." Sun demands. The siren was half onto the boat and in a deep voice "you won't be getting away from me. My delicious dinner!" And both tyler and sun screamed. And Tyler quickly starts the boat and the zoom fast at lighting speed. Soon, red, brenden, calem, and green showed up on the upper deck. "What's going on up here?" Calem asks. "Didn't you hear it? There was a siren, and the mermaid." Sun says quivering. "I don't recall it, but I don't remember being awake either." Green says, but then her eyes widen. Everyone eyes widen. Sun feared the siren was back, but the fog cleared up. "Sun....look." Tyler points out. Sun turns around to see a beautiful island, just off the coast of alola.

"What the?" Sun goes, but then the boat soon docked near the island

"What the?" Sun goes, but then the boat soon docked near the island. "Is this the place?" Sun asks. "It is, this island is off the coast of alola. If dusk is still alive he'd be here." Tyler says and puts the anchor down. "You're not coming with us?" Sun asks. "No, I need to make sure this place is safe. And I need to make sure our boat is safe. Because there is no cell service out here." Tyler answers. "You're right.....brenden, you stay with him." Sun orders. "Why do I need to stay with him?" Brenden whines. "Because you're doubting that dusk is even alive. Makes sense that you stay." Sun answers. "Okay, red, calem, and green pack your things we're gonna find my brother." Sun says.

On the island

On the island

Sun and his group look around. All they saw was anything you see in typical stereotypical island. Beach, woods, trees, water, mountain, etc. "Okay, so where do we start?" Red asks. "We should start on where candy says his heart beat was at." Calem answers, pulling out the map. "DUSK?! DUSK?! I'M HERE! DUSK?! IT'S ME YOUR BROTHER!" sun calls out, but green covers his mouth. "Are you crazy?!" Green scolds. Sun pulls greens hand off of him. "I need to find him! Hes out there! DUSK! DUSK!" Sun calls out stupidly. "Green, this isn't jurassic park. There's no dinosaur on this island." Red chuckles. Then he heard a roar from the woods. The 4 of them turn cold and pale. Lycanroc and charmeleon bared themselves for a fight. "We should use our pokemon. We can take them." Calem says. "No wait, this thing sounds big. We should get away from it. Quickly follow me." Sun says, making his way to the other side on the island.

On the other side of the island

"Okay, i think we're safe. We should make camp here." Sun says. "How can you be so sure?" Red asks. "We got everything we need. A small clearing, near a small water source. Basically everything we need for a camp." Calem says and green starts a fire.

The sun soon set and the sky turned black and starless

"Why couldn't we just stay on the boat?" Red asks, thinking it wasn't safe. "You want to come back and do this all over again?" Sun asks. Red nods no. Green sits on top of her sleeping bag. "Well, it's getting late, I'm gonna hit the hay." Green says, slipping off her shoes and removing her hat. She crawls under her sleeping bag under the stars. Red goes to his tent, leaving calem and sun alone. "So sun, do you think we'll find him?" Calem asks. "He has to be here. Somehow." Sun answers. "What do you think that thing was?" Calem asks, feeling the wind turn cold. "It's probably something, but as long as we leave it alone. We should be okay." Sun assumes. "I don't think we will, but I brought this." Calem says, he then pulls out a bolt action rifle. "Why the hell did you bring that?" Sun scolds. "Just in case we run into any danger." Calem answers. Sun looks into the fire as it crackles through the night.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚