Chapter 27 Necrozma?!

Sun opens the door and a flash of light beams out the door. "Sun!" Dusk calls out, but red holds dusk back. Sun gets sucked in and the door closes. "Sun!" Dusk manages to get out of reds grip, but before dusk could follow after his brother, the door shuts. The stones fall out the door and the glow from the stones fade. "Sun?! Sun!" Dusk starts to pound on the door. "Wait! Dusk, sun is alive. All we have to do is wait for the door to open." Tyler says. "How's that gonna work?!" Dusk shouts. "Arceus, this is all my fault. We should've never came back down here." Dusk says with tears in his eyes.  "Sun is gonna be okay, look. The stones are glowing slightly. All we have to do is wait for the door to open again. If a skull comes out, he's dead, but if sun comes out. He can tell us what is behind the door." Tyler reassure dusk, but that didn't help at all.

In another dimension

Sun sees something coming towards him, but a shield of fire protects him.

Charlie protects sun from Necrozma

Charlie protects sun from Necrozma. "Leave him! This is between you and me you son of a b*tch!" Sun growls from his mouth. Charmeleon comes out to light up the dark. "Alright Charmeleon, use flamethrower!" Charlie commands through sun. Charmeleon blasts a powerful flamethrower. Necrozma was hit. "So....we meet again sun. And this is how you want to play?" Necrozma growls. "Again!" Charlie growls and charmeleon blasts a flamethrower again, but Necrozma dodges it. "You weak minded fool. You should've turned around when you still had a chance. Now you will pay the price!" Necrozma growls. Lycanroc protects sun from any attack Necrozma sends towards sun. "This is over! We're leaving this area now!" Lycanroc howls and a flash of light they were send back to the temple.

Back to the temple

The door opens and suns falls forward passed out. "Sun!" Dusk tries to wake him up, but he didn't respond. "Oh my arceus, is he dead?!" Dusk cries out. "No, but he's barely alive. We need to bring him back to the League before anything else happens!" Dawns says as charaizard picks up sun.

Back at the League

Sun lays in the bed and lillie shows up.

Lillies POV

"Sun?! What happened?!" Lillie rushes towards her boyfriend. "Careful, sun could die if you try to wake him!" Tyler cries out and pulls lillie away. "What happened?!" Lillie demands and shakes tyler. "The door, we went back to the temple. We got the door open and well, sun got sucked in." Tyler answers.

May gives sun a hot water bottle and lays it under his pillow

May gives sun a hot water bottle and lays it under his pillow. "Poor sun, he feels so cold. We're lucky he didn't freeze to death." Dawn says with a frown. Charmeleon tries to warm up sun and so does Typhlosion. Lillie cries a bit as she sat on the couch.

Calem comes into the living room

"I have good news and some bad news." Calem says with closed hands. "What's the bad news?" Lillie sobs. "Sun has the Necrozma poison." Calem says with regret and everyone gasps. "But how?!" Lillie cries out. "He must've seen Necrozma. And before he was saved, he got something sharpe in his heart and that must've gotten him sick." Calem answers with a frown. "What's the good news then?!" Lillie snaps. "I could save him with the antidote I made, but it'll take me all night to put it in a shot. Will anyone keep an eye on sun while he sleeps? To make sure he doesn't die in his sleep." Calem says. "I'll do it." Lillie says "he's my boyfriend. I should keep an eye on him." Lillie says. "Okay lillie, make sure to keep an eye on him." Dusk says as he follows calem to the lab.

" Dusk says as he follows calem to the lab

In suns room Lillies POV

Lillie enters suns room, the two fire pokemon do their best to keep sun warm. Lillie looks over her boyfriend as sun looked peaceful. Lillie takes her shoes off and climbs into bed with him. Charmeleon scoots over, so that lillie could have some elbow room. Lillie lays next to sun and watches his stomach go up and down. *good, he's still breathing.* Lillie think and closes her eyes.

In suns head

"Hello?" Sun calls out, not seeing Charlie or his dad or dewott. He then hears a sound from above him. At 1st, sun was scared that he was gonna die in his sleep. "Hello sun, it's been years." Lunala says. "Lunala?" Sun asks and rushes over to give her a hug. "Hello there, I see you're in a bit of a pickle?" Lunala says and pats sun on the back. "Lunala I don't know what to do! What can i do? I'm hopeless!" Sun cries out. "Sun, I think i know what I must do." Lunala says. "What do you mean?" Sun asks. "Come to the altar of moon at night. There's something I want to tell you." Lunala says.

Lunala disappears soon after

Lunala disappears soon after. "Child, are you okay?" Dad asks. "I feel like sh*t dad. I can barely breathe. It feels like something is in my lungs oh, and it's burning inside me." Sun replies. "Oh dear, that can't be good." Dad says and hugs her child. "Sun, you must live. You're not going to die, not on my watch." Dad says. "How the hell could that happen? Everything was perfect!" Charlie growls. "Was that your plan? To kill Necrozma? Despite my life being put at risk?" Sun asks feeling a bit crossed. "No, we had to save alola, but lycanroc did a stupid thing and that was the try to save you, but you still got sick. Now we have to regroup and replan. Don't worry sun, I'll make sure you don't die on this night. The chosen one must save alola." Charlie growls.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚