Chapter 33 Final Prison Visit

Morning on a cloudy day

Sun wakes up and gets out of bed. *man, i feel like sh*t. My head hurts from staying up too late.* sun thinks to himself. He starts to put on his regular clothes. As he was, his phone rings and the caller ID was officer jenny. "Hello?" Sun asks. "Hello sun, uh we need you to come to the jail. Hau wants to speak to you." Jenny says. "Why the hell would I want to talk to this piece of sh*t?" Charlie growls through sun. "He says he needs to tell you something, it can't be good if you ask me." Jenny answers and signs off.

*stop doing this sh*t

*stop doing this sh*t. You're going to get us in trouble one of these days.* sun thinks to his dragon. *I don't want to see hau. He's the reason alola is in danger in the 1st place* Charlie growls to sun. *don't speak to me like that. You know i have a choice to end my own life.* sun says. *You wouldn't sun, lillie and alola needs you. And don't say stuff like that. We have kids reading this book.* Charlie warns sun. *you're right, how about we go to the jail and see what hau wants.* sun suggests and goes to the jail.

In the ula ula island jail

Sun follows officer Jenny and Jenny makes sure sun stays safe. "Make sure to stay 4 feet away from the cell or hau might want to choke you." Jenny warns and sets up a chair for him. Jenny pounds on haus cell. "Hey hau! You have a visitor here for you!" Jenny barks out. Lycanroc growls as he sits next to sun. Jenny leaves the room, so that hau and sun can have some one on one time. "Hello hau." Sun says. "Hello again sun, it's been 8 years." Hau says in the dark corner of his cell. "The hell do you want from me?" Sun asks. "You better pray to arceus that i have mercy on you. Because one of these days im going to get out of this damn jail." Hau cackles. "Look what your friends did to me! They abused me, they broke my fingers, and they did unspeakable things to me." Hau says, sounding angry. "Calm down hau, you need to get comfortable. You won't be getting out of jail anytime soon." Sun says. "You stole her from me, you son of a b*tch." Hau snaps at sun. "Oh arceus, this again? You need to let go. This obsession is not good for your mental health." Sun snaps back and bangs his fist on the bars.

" Sun snaps back and bangs his fist on the bars

Hau chuckles and pulls out a knife. Hau lunges forward at sun with the knife. But sun back away from the cell before hau could stab him. "You piece of sh*t! I knew you were up to something!" Sun shouts and hau tries to reach for suns shirt collar. Jenny then busts in the door with a taser. Jenny shoots hau with the taser. Sun watches in horror as hau gets tased with Jenny's taser. "Stop it! I had enough of you doing this kind of sh*t!" Jenny yells as she tases hau over, and over again. Like that scene from Jurassic park, but with pokemon. Sun leaves the jail in a rush and lycanroc tries his best to calm sun down. Sun rushes off to the pokemon center.

At the pokemon center

Sun and lycanroc catch their breath as nurse joy looks at the champion with concern. "Here, please heal up my team. I'm gonna get a drink." Sun says and hands over his pokeballs.

At the drink bar

Sun gives the bar tender $100 pokedollars for some moo moo milk. The bar tender gives sun some milk and sun drinks it up.

After drinking, sun meets tyler again

After drinking, sun meets tyler again. "Hey sun, what's up?" Tyler greets and fist bumps sun. "Hey tyler." Sun greets and gives another $100 pokedollars to get tyler a drink for himself. "Why thank you." Tyler says and takes some lemonade. "What are you doing here on ula ula island?" Sun asks. "Just passing by, I've stopped here, because this is my favorite pokemon center to get a drink from." Tyler answers. "How's your tyrantrum doing?" Sun asks. "He's doing great, he's actually a lot calmer now that I token care of him. I wonder how he ended up on that island." Tyler asks himself and drinks up his lemonade. "What if, what if it ead a research experiment gone wrong?" Sun thinks for a moment. "Hey sun, I hear hau was caught trying to escape prison." Tyler brings up. "Yeah, I know. I just talked to him today. Turns out her still mad at me for what happened 8 years ago." Sun says. "Wow, what an asshole." Tyler says, and puts his empty can on the bar top. "Mr champ, your pokemon are all healed up and ready to go." Nurse joy calls out. "Coming!" Sun calls back and rushes over. Sun takes his team, and Tyler heals up his only pokemon.

Outside of the pokemon center

"Thanks for your time sun, it's been great. And before I go, what happened to you in that temple?" Tyler says. "Necrozma poisoned me, i thought i was going to die, but calem was able to come up with the cure. That saved my life." Sun answers.

Back on the boat of unova island

The 3 shady characters smile as they see a boat heading to alola. "Are you sure we're prepared this time?" One shady character asks. "I'm sure we are this time, sun won't even know what hit him." Another shady characters says and cackles. "Look out alola I'm coming back to haunt you." Rick says with a cackle as all 3 of his group rushes to the boat. "I'm coming for you sun! And this time, I'll end your life!" Rick cackles.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚