Chapter 81 Talking With Carl

Still at candies house suns POV

Sun opens his eyes, and candy looks at him with a smile. "Candy, this is nice, and all, but i have to get going now." Sun says, then gets up. "Don't go sun, I missed you." She begs, but suns kisses her forehead. "Candy, i have other things to be doing. I'll come visit again soon." Sun assures her.

Outside to a boat and steps aboard

Sun enjoys the ride, and lycanroc feels the cool night wind. "So sun, what took you so long to finally stop using guns?" Lycanroc asks. "What are you talking about?" Sun asks, and looks over at his wolf. "You are starting to use guns often instead of pokemon, and that pisses the fans off a bit." Lycanroc answers, and sun sighs.

"That ain't fair, there is a place and time for everything

"That ain't fair, there is a place and time for everything. Even, if it is pokemon use." Sun explains, but lycanroc knows the reason. "The fans want more pokemon action." Lycanroc, breaking the 4th wall again. "Haven't done that in a while, did you wait for a moment like that?" Sun asks, and crosses his arms. "No, but you're a jerk." Lycanroc barks, and sun ignores what lycanroc says. "Just shut up till we get to akala island." Sun snaps, and lycanroc shuts up.

At akala island

Sun goes to the motel and busts in. "Sweet arceus sun, just what in the hell do you think you're doing?" Carl asks, as he drops his papers. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Sun shouts and grips onto his shirt. Then pinning him against the wall. "What the hell is your problem sun?!" Carl asks, and struggles against sun. "You sent a young man out there to die!" Sun shouts and tries to make Carl spill the beans. "Hunter?" Carl asks, only making sun slam Carl harder into the wall. "Yes! You sent an alolan to die! How could you?!" Sun says, then his eyes start to turn red. "What are you playing at old man?" Charlie growls, but that only made Carl sweat. "No, i would never...he was on a mission to get close to hau, and to see what is haus next plan, but turns out he was one step ahead of us." Carl says. "What do you mean us?" Sun asks in his regular voice, but with red eyes still. "He was not suppose to be found out, and you did help pick him out, so don't go blinding blaming me for all this?" Carl says, and then suns eyes turn back to normal, then let's Carl go. Carl holds his throat. "I'm sorry." Sun apologizes, and helps Carl up.

"Sorry about the wall too

"Sorry about the wall too." He adds, and Carl rubs the back of his neck. "Its okay, i can pay for it." Carl says and sun frowns. "Kalos thinks that it's alola fault." Sun says, and Carl knew why. "Looker told me you'd come to me." Carl says. "Looker?" Sun asks" as his eyes widen. "Yeah, we were both in this together." Carl says. "How's susan?" Sun asks, but assumes the name, since it's been 5 years since they seen eachother. "She's fine, she says she misses you." Carl answers, but didn't say the full truth. "How come i don't hear from her?" Sun asks, and Carl picks up the papers. "If I told you, then people she cared about will be in danger, along with your friends and family too." Carl answers. "Do you still have the shiny charm she gave you?" Carl asks, and sun pulls it out. "I never lost it." Sun says, and Carl takes it. "What are you?" Sun starts, but Carl fixes it.

"You fixed it

"You fixed it." Sun says as Carl hands it back to him. "Good as new." Carl chuckles. "How about your desert eagle?" Carl asks. "It works." He says and pulls It out. "But the fans had enough of me and guns, so I have to lay off it for a while." Sun says. "Sun, i need you to do a mission for me in the morning." Carl's says, and sun knew he didn't have a choice. "What is it?" He asks. "I need you to talk around town here in akala island. Some people were involved with giving rick the equipment he needed to break hau out of jail." Carl says and show some files of some people. "Who here can give us the information we need?" Sun says, but Carl shrugs, not knowing who. "I'll come with you tommorow. Meet me by the town in the morning. I'll drive us around." Carl says, and calls up some of his men. "I'm gonna get some of my men, and we'll set off the moment you join us." Carl says, then sun was feeling a bit tired. Sun looks at the picture and thinks about the one that looked like Dennis. He picks it up as Carl was talking with his team over the phone. *strange, i feel like I've seen him before. It's not dennis, but it wears what he wears.* sun thinks, then puts the picture back down.

"Okay sun, you did well

"Okay sun, you did well. Now, all we have to do is find the right person." Carl says, then puts then puts the phone down. "Here sun, take this money and get your pokemon ready for the mission." Carl instructs him. "Thank you carl." Sun says, then takes the money.

On the boat home

Sun and lycanroc watch the stars and moon above. "You ready for this lycanroc? It's gonna be a messy job." Sun asks, and lycanroc nods. "I'm ready as I'll ever be." He answers, and sun pets his pokemon on the head. "I love you sun." Lycanroc says, and suns leans onto lycanroc. "I love you too." Sun says as he closes his eyes. "Hold on, we could've token the Monrail." Lycanroc says, and sun opens his eyes since he felt so stupid, but wanted to a nice boat ride home.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow 📚