Chapter 86 Dusks Memories

Morning rolls around

Sun wakes up, and the moment he did, it was from Carl. "Carl?" Sun asks. "Sun, we need you here. We're gonna go on a mission." Carl says, sun groans quietly and gets up.

On his way to the akala island motel

Sun then gets a call from dusk. "What is it dusk?" Sun asks. "Sun, I need to tell you something." Dusk says, but sun didn't want to talk right now. "Dusk, can we talk about that later? I need to go on a mission." Sun says, and now dusk knows where to find him. "It's important!" Dusk shouts, but sun hung up.

At the motel

"Hey sun, we caught a spy." Carl says, and shows a beat up dusk. "What the hell?! Carl! That's my brother!" He snaps. "Oh, sorry, i didn't know. He was looking at the window and agent A decided to take him in for some questioning." Agent G says, then unties dusk. "If this is how you treat your friends, then I'd hate to see what you do to your enemies." Dusk says.

"Dusk, I'm sorry about this

"Dusk, I'm sorry about this." Sun says, but Carl steps in. "Dusk, we can't have you knowing about this, so you either join us in this mission, or you die." Carl says and holds a contract and a pistol. "Carl! That's not necessary!" Sun shouts, but Carl was stone cold in the face. "I suggest you sign this then." Carl says, and dusk quickly signs up his name. "Lets move out!" Carl shouts, and agent C start a the chopper. "We're going to johto my dear boy." Carl says, and sun was confused.

On the roof

The chopper starts, and dusk gets a mask from carl. "To hide your identity." Carl adds, and sun puts his on. "Now, we're gonna be flying to johto, should take us and hour or 2." Carl announces and goes into the chopper with dusk.

During the chopper ride

"Okay gentlemen, our mission is to get to the radio station in goldenrod city and stop the prodcast from speeding the lies." Carl says, as they got close to newbark town. "We'll go to thw safe house in newbark town and get everything sorted out. Dusk was quiet during the whole ride. He was thinking about his father and all the happy time before he died. "Haven't been back to newbark in over 7 years." Dusk says.

"Did i asks dusky boy?" Carl says, and looks at his mission list

"Did i asks dusky boy?" Carl says, and looks at his mission list. *a**hole* Dusk thinks, before the chopper made a landing about 50 feet away from newbark town. "Okay gents, I pick you up once the mission is over and you give me the call." Agent C says, before taking the chopper and taking off.

In new bark town

Carl and the 2 agents load their rifles along with sun and dusk gets a pistol. "Why do we need guns? This is pokemon." Dusk says, but there was no questioning it. "We have to in order to defend ourselves." Carl answers. "We're about 50 miles from the safe house in New bark town. We should be there in about 20 minutes." The 1st agent says and holds his rifle up.

At the safe house in New bark town

"So Carl, what's the plan?" The 2ns agent asks. "We have to drive to golden rod under ths cover of night. We make our way in there and the podcast should be going on by the time ae get there. Enough time for us to turn it off.  So we must go in stealth." Carl explains, and everyone understood. Dusk just went outside.

Outside

Sun follows behind dusk

Sun follows behind dusk. "Dusk, what's wrong?" Sun asks. "I'm home." Dusk says as the wind blows by. "This was the last morning I ever saw our father." Dusk says, and looks at the house. "That's the house." Dusk says and walks over to it. "Well, how do you know?" Sun asks as he walks closer to the house and sees the name of the house. "That really is our old house." Sun mutters as people passed by. "I guess this means, someone lives here now." Dusk says, noticing the car. "We should get back to the safe house." Sun suggests, dusk agrees, but before they could go, a girl opens the door. "Oh my lucky stars.....dusk. You finally came back." The girl says. "Who are you?" Sun asks. "I'm lyra." Lyra answers with a blush.

"Lyra, it's nice to see you again

"Lyra, it's nice to see you again." Dusk says with a blush. "I thought I never see you again." He says and gives her a hug. Lyra smiles and gives dusk a kiss as she stands on her toes. "You know her?" Sun asks. "This is lyra, we have known eachother for a mong time." Lyra says with a giggle. "We were only kids." He says with a smile. "Have you came back to confess your love for me?" Lyra asks with a smile. Dusk rolls his eyes and tickles her armpits. "Lyra, for the last time we're just friends." Dusk states and Lyra playfully punches dusk in the stomach for tickling her. "You're always so tough." Lyra grows playfully, but dusk just pets her on the head. "What brings you back to johto?" Lyra asks and flips her hair. "We came back-" dusk asks, but sun covers his mouth. "We're here doing an assignment for the AFA (alola Federal Agency) and we're busy." Sun says and grabs dusk, but Lyra didn't want them to go yet. "I guess I'll see you around?" Lyra calls out. "Yeah sure." Dusk says, but sun kept walking.

Lyra POV

She closes the door of her house and slides down with a romantic sigh. "I know he still loves me..." Lyra assumes with heart fluttering around her. "I'll never meet another man so sweet and caring like he was." Lyra says before she got up and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚