Chapter 62 Gladions information

Gladions POV He is at a pokemon center

"Hello?" Gladion asks as he started to sip his lemonade. "Gladion, I need you to come to the police station in ula ula island." Sun says over the phone. "Why? Are you in trouble with thr feds?" Gladion jokes as he finishes his glass. "I need you to come and answer some questions." Sun answers calmly. Gladion shrugs. "Sure, I'll be there in a bit." Gladion says, then he gives the bar tender $100 poke dollars.

At the police station in ula ula island suns POV

"So, you needed me?" Gladion asks, as he puts his coat aside. "Yes." Nanu says and offers gladion a seat. Gladion wasn't scared, so he crosses his arms. "Where was the studio that joof was in? And how did you find it?" Nanu asks. "It's all a blur, but I found some grey out of place door. I opened it and thought it was abandoned." Gladion explains.

*BANG!*

Gladion shutters as he felt the bullet wound on his shoulder burn

Gladion shutters as he felt the bullet wound on his shoulder burn. "Yeah, all I remembered is that joof shot me. I'm lucky he didn't shoot me in the chest or head." Gladion says as he clentched his arm as if he were shot again. "Can you at least tell us their plan if you heard it?" Nanu asks, hoping that can give them some intel. "They are the ones that stole the pokemon from the aether paradise. They're gonna.....They are gonna rob the bank. They did, and I don't know what they're gonna do next." Gladion spills. That's what nanu and Jenny wanted to hear.

Gladions flashback

Gladion was bleeding out on the floor as he held his arm. Gladion rushes towards the treeline, which gave him enough distance to get away from joof and his gang. "He got away!" Dennis shouts and throws a bit of a fit. "Don't worry dennis, with a bullet in his shoulder he'll die of blood loss. We have a bank to rob. We need to break hau out of prison." Joof says and grabs dan by the shirt.

End of gladions flashback

Gladion shutters a bit and is visibly shaking. "Are you okay gladion?" Sun asks and places a hand on his shoulder. Gladion gets up and acted a bit violent. "Clam down." Sun says, and that seemed to calm down gladion a bit. "I uh need to go." Gladion says and rushes out. "What happened?" Nanu asks. "Gladion must've had some trauma." Sun assumes. "So, what do we do now?" Jenny asks. "Without any information on what their next plan is, all we have to do is watch the banks camera and see if they say anything that might give us a lead." Nanu says. "Come with me." Nanu says, jenny slightly blushes, but follows anyways. "Well, that was odd." Carl says and hands sun some money. "Hey, you still got that gun I gave you." Carl says with a smile. "I wouldn't use it, but only if i have to." Sun says, making sure the safety is on. "Here, you'll never know if you might need ammo." Carl says.

"That's uh, very kind of you

"That's uh, very kind of you." Sun says and takes the pouch. "Sun, we need to go." Lycanroc says and tugs on suns pants. "Where do we need to go?" Sun asks, then pulls his pants leg off of lycanrocs paw. "The rings." Lycanroc says as lycanroc can see suns backpack glow a bit. "Sun? What is going on with your backpack?" Carl asks. "We have to go." Sun says,then rushes out the police station.

Back at the Pokemon League

"Dusk?! Dusk!" Sun calls out and looks around. "What?!" Dusk asks and goes down the stairs. "The rings, get all the team." Sun says and rushes to dusks office. Sun clears the table, but then sets the 5 stones in the stones. "What is it sun?" Calem asks and takes off his ring as dusk was told. "Set the rings in the table." Sun orders, taking off his 2 rings. All the members set the rings on the table. "7 rings and 5 stones......" Sun started, as the 12 items glowed. "What do you suppose they're doing?" Sun asks.

"The stones represent the time of days and the effects of the atmosphere

"The stones represent the time of days and the effects of the atmosphere." Brenden explains and checks the glowing rings. "The rings are as we the know the 7 Kings that started the war, which lead to the kalos war." Brenden adds. "Sun, about the war hero...." Red starts. "The war hero talks about the war. And the rings are made out of the stones we have, but these stones are unbreakable." Sun says and demonstrates with a hammer. Sun tries to smash the stones with it, but there wasn't even a scratch. "So, what does it all mean?" Dusk asks, feeling this is a waste of time. "Something out there wants these objects." Sun answers as sweat runs down his forehead. Sun feels heat in his body. *he's coming! The dark lord is coming! Joof is just step one. Protect those you love at all cost!* Charlie roars in suns head. Sun felt like he was on fire and tires to stand. "Sun?" Lucas asks and reaches out to him, but the moment he touches him, sun felt hot. Sun felt like he was on fire. Suns eyes turn red and he starts to levitate off the ground. "If you value the ones you love, you stop the dark lord before it takes the objects it desires to destroy alola, along with the world!" Charlie grows through suns voice.

Everyone in the room was terrified

Everyone in the room was terrified. Sun soon fell back down to the ground and passed out from the pain. "Sun? Sun!" Dusk says and starts to shake him a bit. "Oh arceus, he stopped breathing!" Dusk adds and tells Lucas to get Dawn over here. *save the world sun, you're the only hope we have now. Keep what you love and keep it safe.* Charlie says to sun before sun fades out of consciences.